CHAPTER - 16 A Big Huge Trouble

Because Zhan Yu was so nervous and tense that night, when he fell asleep, he dreamt of the (Lu Family) and Weng Yinlin.

Zhan Yu dreamt of Weng Yinlin scolding him. He dreamt that he was working as a slave in the (Lu Family) while Weng Yinlin ordered him around...

The scene changed and he was kneeling in front of the Lu Family's gate. While he faced the tightly closed golden gate, he kowtowed again and again as he tearfully shouted Lu Bai's name, begging him to let the Zhan Family off...

In the dark room, there was no light source besides the occasional ray of light from the moonlight when the curtains swayed to the side. In the small and quiet room, the smell of disinfectant water was clear and distinct.

Lu Bai was still in formal attire when he arrived in Zhan Yu's hospital room; he was still dusty from rushing here. Lu Bai expressionlessly looked down at the unconscious person on the bed.

Lu Bai saw that Zhan Yu looked very uncomfortable, so he leaned towards him and reached out one of his hands to feel the temperature of his forehead. However, before his hand touched him, he heard him say, "No! No! Lu Bai, I beg you, please let me go... please..."

Lu Bai was stunned, and his hand froze in midair.

He had heard him say those words before. When he had moved out of the apartment complex, he had said those words to him. After he said those words to him, he left Shengjin City. He looked happier and more at ease after he left and went to A City.

The expression on Lu Bai's face turned cold as he stared at him. He saw his expression turn more and more uneasy and fearful, to the point where he could almost hear him cry.

Lu Bai narrowed his eyes and slightly leaned down again. He reached out one of his hands and stroked Zhan Yu's forehead, which was drenched in sweat and burning hot.

He immediately pressed the service bell and tried to wake him up, "Zhan Yu, wake up! Wake up!"

"Lu Bai, I beg of you. Please..."

It seemed like he still hadn't awakened from his nightmare as he tightly clung onto his sleeve and stained his clothes with his tears.

When Lu Bai turned on the light, he saw that Zhan Yu's face was very pale. He was biting his lips as tears drops continuously flowed out from the corners of his eyes. He quickly helped him into his embrace and tried to coax him, "Okay, okay! I will agree to whatever you say!"

Zhan Yu couldn't hear a thing as he was still immersed in his nightmare.

Lu Bai wanted to wake him up, but his efforts were in vain. When the doctor finally came, Zhan Yu finally calmed down and quietly fell asleep after he gave him a shot.

Lu Bai saw that Zhan Yu had stopped crying but the tear marks on his face had not dried up yet. Without saying another word, he directly said, "Give him the paperwork to transfer to another hospital!"

"What?" The doctor still didn't understand what was going on.

Lu Bai ignored the doctor and directly called his assistant to contact the best doctor in A City.

Zhan Yu, who remained asleep, didn't know that he had changed hospitals because of Lu Bai. When he finally awakened, he was struck with a terrible headache. There was a buzzing sound in his head, while a sticky and uncomfortable feeling spread all over his body.

In a daze, Zhan Yu opened hid eyes. He wanted to push away his blanket because it was too hot.

When he raised her arm to push away his blanket, he was restrained by the person beside him. "Stop!"