Chapter - 27 Why couldn't he let him go?

The second day Zhan Yu went to work, he was lacking in energy. After lunch, he was clearly on the verge of falling asleep. He went to the bathroom to rinse his face and to refresh a bit. When he returned to his office, the beautiful Miss Lu gracefully walked over with her ten centimeters high high heels. She said to Zhan Yu, "The Chief Editor wants you to go over."

"What?" Zhan Yu was confused why the Chief Editor would ask for the beautiful Miss Lu to come call him.

People should know that the beautiful Miss Lu was the famous golden host in interview programs. All the celebrities and famous people's interviews in the TV station were done by her.

When Zhan Yu hadn't moved, the beautiful Miss Lu urged him, "Hurry up. I don't have time to waste on something like this!"

Although Zhan Yu rarely talked to her (Miss Lu), he had heard about her (Miss Lu) from his other colleagues. He knew that she (Miss Lu) was a rude and unreasonable person so he didn't bother to argue with her.

On the way to the Chief Editor's office, Zhan Yu saw the beautiful Miss Lu heading for the same place. Zhan Yu became more and more curious. What was the matter? When Zhan Yu received the project plan for this week's interview episode, Zhan Yu looked shockingly at the Chief Editor. "Chief Editor, what is this?"

"Time-wise, we might be hurrying it but I believe in your ability, Zhan Yu."

"Chief Editor, what are you trying to say?" Zhan Yu was faintly worried.

"It's what you think. Chu Hua is a famous designer from the jewelry industry. From what I know, she returned two days ago. It was very surprising that we were able to set an appointment for the interview easily. However, Designer Sheng said that she agreed to the interview but wanted someone familiar as her partner. She even mentioned your name, hoping you can host this episode. We already proofread the initial draft for the questions to be asked during the interview. When you record this tonight, you just need to talk according to the script."

Zhan Yu hesitated, "No, Chief Editor, I'm not really familiar with Chu Hua." Plus, don't mention that they weren't familiar. They hadn't spoken a sentence with one another in private before. At most, she [Chu Hua] introduced her appearance on stage during the anniversary of the college. In addition, it's not that Zhan Yu was unfamiliar with her. In the original book, even before the female lead returned, Zhan Yu hadn't seen her.

Where did Chu Hua get the illusion that they were familiar with each other?

Zhan Yu's intuition told him it was the main culprit, Lu Bai. Chu Hua must've detected something! That is definitely what happened!

Zhan Yu concentrated on analyzing this when he heard Miss Lu say, "Host Zhan, are you trying to make excuses? Ever since I entered the TV Station and took over this program, I had no intentions of letting other hosts host this. If it wasn't for your friend who wanted you to host this episode, you think that I would look upon you based on your qualifications, and feel comfortable in giving you control over the program?"

Ever since Zhan Yu debuted and entered the hosting career, he never hosted interviewing programs. But just because he never tried it before doesn't mean he was willing to be looked down upon by other people!

"Host Lu, why must you speak like this?" When Zhan Yu finished, he turned his head around to reply to the Chief Editor without looking at her (Miss Lu) expression. "I will do my best on this episode's program!"

The Chief Editor smiled and nodded his head. "Ok, I believe in your abilities. Quickly prepare for this. Remember to change your clothes and dress yourself up after dinner, which is around six pm."

"Ok, thank you Chief Editor."

When Zhan Yu was about to turn and leave, He heard Miss Lu humph.

Miss Lu was infuriated and wanted to walk around Zhan Yu. When Zhan Yu detected Miss Lu's high heels kicking forward, wanting to trip him, Zhan Yu agily dodged this. He turned around and glared coldly at her. Then, Zhan Yu left without looking back. When he returned to his office, he felt his scalp going numb from looking at the rough draft.