Chapter - 32 After suffering numerous hardships, I finally have you!

"Heh. Ok. How do you not know who you had offended? Fine, I'll be kind and tell you. The person only said that their surname was Chu. It's not convenient for us to tell you anything else! If you feel wronged, go tell Yama then!" The man suddenly waved the knife and was about to slash Zhan Yu but Zhan Yu agily ducked and kicked the man's chest.

That man didn't expect this so he stumbled back a step. He clutched his chest with one of his hand and said, "Stupid slut. I didn't think you know some self-defense! Brothers! Go ahead! Beat him up!"

Zhan Yu was delicate and weak. How could he stand against them? He dodged a few times before he was at a disadvantage. He raised his hand up to block the man's punch. He felt like his hands were numb. He raised his leg and tried to kick the abominable man when the man caught his leg and dragged him.

Zhan Yu couldn't struggle free from him. He got dragged a few meters away. His body rubbed against the rough pebbles and sand. His back immediately burned with pain. He fell on the ground and the man immediately surrounded him. They kicked and punched him (Zhan Yu) while they cursed. Zhan Yu covered his head with his hands. He felt his body aching.

"Stupid slut! You dare to kick me? I'll slash you to death!"

When Zhan Yu heard this, he opened his eyes in terror. He looked at the sharp knife which was about to land on him. He immediately rolled over, his back facing up. He tried his best to shrink himelf into a ball. But the pain he imagined didn't come. Instead, he heard one of the insane rascals letting out a scream.

After that, Zhan Yu felt a thick and broad chest hugging him. Then a groan above his head. He wanted to turn around to look at the man's face when he heard him say, "Don't look. Close your eyes. Open them when I tell you to."

"Lu Bai?"

Zhan Yu heard Lu Bai's voice and turned around shockingly. Lu Bai faintly smiled at him. Zhan Yu's eyes suddenly teared up. "Why are you..."

"Don't worry! I'll get rid of them!"

Zhan Yu choked with emotions and said, "Be careful."

"I will be fine." Lu Bai said with a smile on his face.

The leader of the group saw a person had suddenly appeared. He yelled, "Someone actually came. Are you not scared of death? Then you can die with him! I'll send you guys to heaven!"

"Well, it depends if you guys have the ability to!"

"Lu Bai!!"

Lu Bai was quite powerful, having being able to beat the men up despite enduring a slash on the back.

Zhan Yu stood by the side and witnessed the entire disturbing battle. He felt as if his heart was clutched and he forgot how to breathe. When Lu Bai knelt one knee on the ground and stopped moving for a while, he finally snapped. "LU BAI!"

Lu Bai felt lucky that he had chosen a dark green shirt. If he had worn white like usual, he would've definitely frightened Zhan Yu.

"I'm fine." Lu Bai fainted after saying this to ZhanYu.

However, Zhan Yu helped Lu Bai up only to realize the stickiness behind Lu Bai's back. Zhan Yu was shocked. A terrible feeling rose in his heart as he looked at the red blood covering the palm of his hand. His tears couldn't help but fall down his face. "LuBai, don't sleep. LU BAI, don't scare me! LU BAI, wake up...sorry! Sorry! You became harmed because of me!"

In the original novel, Lu Bai wouldn't have encountered this scene. He had endured this unnecessary trouble for him (Zhan Yu).

"Lu Bai, I'll call someone to save you right now! Right now!" Zhan Yu dialed 120 with trembling hands. When the other party picked up the call, he wanted to say something only to realize that he couldn't stop his tears and sobs. "Is it 120? Come quickly. Someone is injured here. We're at..."