Chapter - 29 Who's going to be a family with you?!

The second day, Zhan Yu was about to get ready for work after coming downstairs when he saw Lu Bai wearing a suit and waiting for him in the parking lot. He wanted to walk around him when Lu Bai noticed him and immediately walked up. "Good morning."

"President Lu, what are you planning to do?"

"I'm bringing you to work."

"Thank you but there is no need."

"I bought breakfast." Lu Bai stopped Zhan Yu from walking to the right.

Zhan Yu looked expressionlessly at him and walked over to the other side. However, Lu Bai stopped him again.

"I'm just scared that you would head to work early so I had been waiting here for you since early in the morning." In other words, Lu Bai had been waiting for a long time.

Zhan Yu thought this was funny. "I didn't make you wait for me."

"Hm? So can I take you to work?"

"I can drive myself." Zhan Yu rejected.

"Can't you give me a chance to perform?" Lu Bai believed even more that this man had a heart of stone.

"The chances are for people who need it. President Lu, I think you should forget about it."

After Zhan Yu left Lu Bai behind and saw that he didn't chase after hi., he couldn't help but wonder how come he was so easy to talk to today. When he arrived at the TV Station, the colleague in front of the reception desk said that he needed to sign something. 

Zhan Yu was stunned. What did he have? He didn't remember having a delivery. When he saw a bouquet of brilliant red roses, he was frozen. The bright red color attracted many female colleagues. Someone asked, "Did President Lu gift this bouquet of roses?" Zhan Yu responded without thinking, "Impossible!" In the original book, Lu Bai seemed to have never gifted Chu Hua flowers. The colleagues all gestured about and said, "We don't believe this!"

"Won't we find out by looking at the card?!"

"Zhan Yu, Xiao Yu, quickly look! Quickly look!"

"Don't be shy, Zhan Yu. Don't hide this from us. Just look at the signature."

In the end, at the bottom of the pink card was Lu Bai, written in bold cursive calligraphy.

"Wow! So romantic! President Lu is so considerate!"

"Xiao Yu, you're so blessed!"

Zhan Yu was confused. He actually gifted this? Lu Bai was being serious? He carried a bouquet of roses that could block his face and didn't dare to stay. He quickened his pace to his office. The moment he sat down, his phone revealed the caller ID as Lu Bai. He thought about it before he rejected the call and firmly blocked Lu Bai's number. He proudly opened his laptop when he got another call, this time, from an unfamiliar number. He hesitated before he picked up, "Hello, I am Xin Zhan Yu."

"Did you receive the flowers? Do you like it?"

"You-" Zhan Yu felt like Lu Bai latched onto every opportunity. "I don't like it so don't give it to me in the future."

"Usually when women say that they don't like it, they mean that they like it so it same goes for men too."

"I...Lu Bai, I don't want to talk to you about this. I'm going to hang up. Also, don't call me anymore. I need to work."

"If we're going out for lunch together, I won't bother you."

Zhan Yu answered without hesitation, "I don't want to." He directly hung up after.