xxvii. peter losing wendy

chapter twenty seven ━ disarmseason seven, episode eleven

chapter twenty seven disarm
season seven, episode eleven

❝ i don't know what
else to say, jackson. ❞

Aliya tactically pulled back her curtain, peeking her head through the tiny gap she made to take a look out of the window, so she could try and at least decipher whether or not she could emerge from her own bedroom.

To say the least, she was in a bit of a (correction, very) tricky situation.

On one hand, she didn't want to leave the safe confinement of her room because there was a large possibility that Trent was still lurking in the house, and she ideally didn't want to have a conversation with him about what he was up to last night, and what he was up to with.

That's where she drew the line in the sand, even though she was a twenty eight year old grown adult.

Then, the more obvious reason as to why she had eaten five Mentos instead of brushing her teeth with an actual toothbrush and toothpaste was, Jackson.

In that particular department, Aliya had no idea what she was going to do. Or, whether she could actually go through with what she knew she wanted to do.

It was incredibly confusing.

She had thought about it all night, though the anger she had felt towards him never subsided in the time spent pacing around her room (and throwing her throw pillows at her four walls in a child-like attempt to stay calm), it only seemed to heighten with ever step she took.

Here's the bottom line — she couldn't be with him anymore.

She couldn't sleep next to him each night knowing he lied to her for months.

Months.

That's all she would be able to see when she looked at him and she didn't want that, she knew she deserved more than that. He deserved more than that. And quite frankly, after this whole endeavour, she may think about writing off the male species for good.

She tried four times — Kai, Elijah, Mark & Jackson.

Surely that would be a good place to tap out?

Aliya knew it was doctor-patient confidentiality.

Better than anyone, she knew.