Double love

Double Love
I sat in my house very upset. I probably have said this hundreds of times but I'm extremely confused with my life. Everything was so perfect and normal before I learned what love is. Why did I have to fall so hard for Jacob? Why does Malcolm, my best friend, have to love me? Why is my life so messed up? My doorbell rang and my parents called me downstairs.

" Alex! You have a visitor!" my mom called upstairs. I heaved out a sigh then jogged down the stairs to see Jacob.

" Hey." I said approaching him. He smiled.

" Look I'm sorry about our fight." he said reaching out his hands. He grabbed mine and played with my fingers. " meant it when I said I love you back, I just want a normal relationship, without another guy to worry about."

" I know, that's why I fixed it." I told him.

" How?"

" I told Malcolm to stop loving me in that way." we both chuckled then Jacob pulled me in for a hug. He squeezed me tight.

" I love you so much Alex." he said into my hair. I closed my eyes and breathed normally for once. " I love you too."

He slightly pulled away then leaned over and kissed me while still hugging me tight. His hands ran up and down my back making me shiver in a good way. I placed my hands on his neck and pulled his lips closer to mine. After another minute I pulled away and grabbed his hands leading him up to my room. He laid back on the bed and I cuddled into his arms. He brushed the hair away from my face.

" You are so beautiful you know that?" he asked. I shrugged. " I guess so."

" You really are." he said. " I'm a lucky guy."

I laughed at his comment. " I'm a lucky girl."

I closed my eyes and breathed in his sweet scent. I soon drifted off in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey Malcolm." I said approaching him in the hallway the next day at school. He slammed his locker then turned to face me obviously looking annoyed. " I'm sorry I flipped out on you yesterday. I just really needed to make my point."

He smiled surprisingly. " It's cool. I still love you."

" Huh?"

" I finally realized that I'll only love you as a friend. Well as a best friend. So don't worry I don't have those immense feelings for you any longer."

" That is amazing." I said pulling him into a hug. He hugged back then pulled away. " I gotta get going. I have a girl waiting for me."

" Who?'

" You'll find out in the future, until then I think someone wants to talk to you." he winked then walked off. A pair of hands covered my eyes and rested his chin on my shoulder. He breathed his warm breath onto my neck making me giggle. " Guess who?'

" The one I love?" I asked making him chuckle. He turned me around and kissed me hard. " Did you miss me?"

" I always miss you."

" Well good." he leaned against the lockers then stroked my hair. We looked into each others eyes and just by being here with him, it made me feel and believe in the connection we have. I can tell that he loves me and I love him too. For once I have no words to describe how I'm feeling right now. Much greater than wonderful. He leaned in and placed his lips onto mine once more.

I've found my true love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it took me a while to finally figure out what I wanted to do with this story, but I finally finished it. So I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if it's confusing. Not my best.\

Comment and vote
Stay fabulous 😫😓😛😍😕😕😕😻😈😡😎😠😑😕😑😋😏😔👬👬💂💂👸👨‍❤️‍👨🌸🌰🌰🐱🐱 🐁🐏🌿🐷🐒☁️🌞🌍🌒🌒🍇🗻🍠🌐🍅🌒🍣🍌🍖🍜🍍🍣🍋🍪🍎🍥🍔🍜🍒🍜🍌🍲🎁🍲🍺🍶🍴🍼🎆🍵🎉🍱🎇🍴✨🎉💖🎏💖🎏💖🏮💞🎏💓💜💫💚🎇💛💥🎣🎣🎩🏁🎧 🏀🎰🎪🏆🎾🎳⚾️🎱🏁🚆🀄️🚆🎡🚋🚆🎲🚌🚲🚜🚥🚕🚁🚓🚠🗿⛲️💷💶 🏥🏭🏩🏢🇦🇺🌇🗼🏯🇳🇴🇨🇴🇨🇦🇫🇷🇮🇩🇷🇺🇷🇺🇧🇪🇵🇷🇵🇷🇿🇦🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇳🇴🇬🇧💽⌚️📞📟📺⌛️☎️⏰📡💎📼💽💰📠📠🔋🔦👜👜👠👜👟💼👙🎒👙👒👘💄👘👟🚿👞🚿👟🛁👘👔👚🚿🚿👘🚽👕💉🚽🔫🚬📉📨📊📉📮📉📊📨📓📄📜📈📔 🔆📐📇📁📎📌📝📕📕🚳🔉📛📛📢🚳🚱🔊🔎💮💮🈳🈳🉐💹💹💹💹🈴🚹🆗🆗♒️♒️🆙🆗0⃣↙️↗️➡️⏫0⃣🔁↙️💲➖➕➕✖️®✔️💲🎦➿🔡➿🔯❕🌀⁉️🔜🔜🔙Ⓜ️❌🔱‼️🔱▪️♠️🔸◻️☑️⬜️🕤🕠🕑🕠🕑

The end