Oh No!!!

Chapter 8

8

At that moment my mind was blank. I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should pull away and slap him like the girls do in the movies. Or maybe I should enjoy it. But how can I enjoy it? My best friend in the whole world just kissed me. On the mouth! He angled his head to get deeper into the kiss, and I felt his hand brush the back of my neck. The kiss was going on and on and I began to get dizzy. When I kissed Jacob, it was more like a peck for 5 seconds. This was different with Malcolm. He seemed to enjoy it more as if he'd been fantasizing about it for years. We finally broke apart and we were both breathing raggedly. My eyes were wide as I watched a little smile appear on his face. He leaned back against the bed looking forward. I was still facing him and I was anxious to know what would happen now. He finally turned his head to see me.
" How do you feel?" were his first words after the kiss. I stayed speechless, I was confused and most of all scared. He grabbed my hand and began rubbing them between his own.
" I don't know about this." I said unconsciously. He didn't say anything. He just leaned in to kiss me again but before he reached my lips I jumped up.
" Um." I muttered then raced out the room. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my coat off the hook.
" Alex where are you going?" My mom asked beginning to worry.
" I'm just gonna take a walk." I said opening the door. Before she could say anything more I slammed the door. I ran out the gate and continued to run down the street. I looked back to see Malcolm's dark shadow looking down at me from my window. I stared for a second then continued to run. I felt confused and offended and thrilled and hopeful of the many things that could come from this. Sometimes I ask myself.

Why am I a teenage girl?

" Why am I so stupid?!" Malcolm screamed as he paced around Alex's room. He could have went after her, but he decided to give her space. It's been almost an hour since she ran away. All Malcolm could do was lie and think.
Alex.
Why does she act this way? Why is she so stubborn? Malcolm has known her half his life. Why was she closing him off. Malcolm knew that things between them would be different now, and that she'd be confused between him and that Jacob guy. I mean what did she see in him? Maybe its because he's famous and he's one of those big celebrity lookers. No, Alex hates the kind of guys who think and know their good looking. She'll slap them in an instant.
" I'm so confused." Malcolm thought as he sprawled his body out on the bed. He rubbed his face with his hands, then just sat there with his eyes closed. He thought about how when him and Alex were 12, she slapped a guy who got in one of her best friends faces. That's why she stopped being friends with girls. How she grew up so much. She was a nerd then but now she's beautiful. She had this look that could catch any guys eye. Maybe even girls. She didn't believe it, but Malcolm knew. That's probably why he grew so many feelings for her over the years. He wished she were here. Lying next to him. Not even next to him, maybe just near him. It was going to be hard to sleep that night.

I wondered around nowhere for a while. I just walked and thought. What was going to happen now? I'm with Jacob but Malcolm seems as if he really likes me. My best friend in the whole world that was always like a brother to me, actually kissed me. I couldn't go anywhere. All I could do was go back to the house. Not to talk, but just to be there and show him that I'm not totally freaked out. Although I am. I took a breath then headed back. I walked through the door to see that my parents fell asleep on the couch. I ran upstairs and stood at my door. I stood there for five minutes just waited. Then I finally worked up the courage to open the door. I walked in and saw Malcolm's head shoot up. He looked surprised to see me. I don't blame him. I didn't smile, all I did was kick off my shoes then I crawled on the bed to lay next to him. After all this is what he wanted. Right? I laid my head on the pillow and turned to lay on my side facing the wall. He didn't move for a while. He probably just stared at me. Then I felt him shift around and finally lay down as well.
" Thanks for coming back." was all he said. I didn't say anything I just laid there uncomfortably. Then my eyes finally closed shut.

Who is she going to choose?
Turn for the worst
Comment and vote
Stay fabulous 😚😝😠

.