Kissed again?

Chapter 7

7

We were easily able to walk up to my bedroom because my parents were at work. I opened my door and he followed me inside, placing himself on my bed. I threw my jewelry that I wore onto my desk then pulled my pants off. I didn't have a problem changing in front of him, because we've known each other for years and I was used to his company. I slipped on some pajama bottoms then sat pretzel legged next to Malcolm facing him. He didn't talk for a while. He just leaned his elbows on his knees and played with his hands. He didn't once look at me.
" What are you thinking about?" he asked me still not noticing how close I sat next to him.
I'm thinking about why you are not talking to me. I thought. " Nothing much, I guess a little about how fast this year has been going."
" With Jacob." Malcolm included, showing his jealousy.
" Yeah I guess." I said. " You know sometimes I feel great with him, then sometimes I don't. It's all very confusing."
I scooted to the head board of my bed and leaned against it with my legs out. " I wish I could read his mind figuring out if he wants me to be like other girls. You know, dressing all girly or can I just be the tom boy I am around him?" Malcolm scooted up next to me and rested his hands on one knee that was pressed against his chest. I leaned my head against his shoulder. I was so lucky to have him be here with me. He didn't even have to say a word to cheer me up. All he had to do was be there. I was enjoying this moment until I felt Malcolm pull his hand over me resting it on my shoulder. He's never done that before. Then his hand caressed mine. I looked up at him and my eyes widened as he looked down at me. He looked nervous, as if he didn't plan this.
" What are you doing?" I asked him.
" Making you feel better." he said. Then he leaned over, and kissed me.

Sorry this is really short didn't have time to write more
Comment and vote
Stay fabulous😑😔😗