I love jacob

" Wait Jacob please." I pleaded pulling Jacob back into the house. I didn't want him to start unnecessary drama with Malcolm. " Look Jacob-"

" No he kissed you, meaning he kissed my girl and he's gonna pay." Jacob said walking outside. I followed him.

" Your not gonna make the situation any better." I told him.

" Well I'm gonna show him that I don't appreciate him kissing you."

" Well Jacob I don't appreciate you wanting to fight him."

" But-"

" No Jacob. If you go to Malcolm's house, we're done." I said placing my hands on my hips. He stopped and looked at me.

" Alex I'm just trying to protect you."

" Your trying to protect me from my best friend? I asked. " It makes no sense."

" You know what doesn't make sense?!" he asked beginning to yell. " You kissing your best friend, that's what I don't understand! "

" I wanted to talk but he put his hand up.

" I really love you Alex, but I don't think you feel the same way. So as much as I want this to work out, I don't think it will." he said. I sighed.

" Okay I understand." I said and he looked at me shocked.

" Whatever." he said walking away. He turned back around. " I thought we had something really special Alex."

Once he turned the corner I began to cry. What have I done? I just ruined a great relationship because of my dumb choices.

I do love him more than Malcolm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" I need to get Jacob back." I said to myself. I grabbed my coat and headed towards his house. I banged on the door.

" Jacob?" I asked still knocking. " Please answer the door I know your in there!"

He finally opened the door and he looked like he was crying.

" What Alex?" he asked.

" I'm sorry." I said.

" Your sorry your in love with another guy?"

" No I'm sorry you don't believe that I'm more in love with you." I said. He looked down.

" You expect me to believe that?" he asked.

" Well no, so I thought I'd show you." I said then came in for a kiss on the lips. Fortunately he kissed back, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and carried me inside. He sat us down gently on the couch as I continued to kiss him. We kissed for about five minutes before he pulled away and stood up.

" Wait this isn't right." he said turning away from me.

" Why isn't it?" I asked.

" Because you told me that you kissed him."

" And I told you that I really missed you because you were on tour."

" So you kissed him?!"

" I needed comfort, I'm sorry." I stood up and walked towards him. " Please Jacob I really love you."

He rubbed his head. " I love you too."

" Really?"

" Yes, really Alex."

I smiled big then kissed him.

" Alex it's hard keeping up with you though, could you please not do this to me again?"

" Never ever again." I said.

________________________________________________________________________

I knocked on Malcolm's door and waited for him to answer it.

" Alex hey come in." he said. Once I stepped inside he hugged me tight.

" Malcolm, I need to tell you something." I said and he stepped back.

" Well what is it?" he asked.

" I love Jacob."

" Haven't we been through this already?"

" Yeah but I just want to make this clear. I'm with Jacob and I love him very much. You're my best friend and I love you like a brother."

He sighed.

" So there is no us, and there never will be." I said.

" Alex."

" Yeah?"

" Did you come all the way to my house to tell me that?" he asked.

" Yes I wanted you to understand the truth."

" I already do." he said. " I know you don't love me in that way, you never will. But I'll always have some deeper feelings for you."

" Malcolm this is what I'm talking about!" I yelled. " Why can't it just be like old times? Me and you best friends forever. Why did you have to go and have feelings greater than friends for me?"

" I just do."

" Well Malcolm I don't." I said crossing my arms. I could see the hurt in his eyes.

" Look I didn't mean for it to sound that harsh but, you'll always be my best friend, nothing more." I said then left his house.

________________________________________________________________________

Did She choose the wrong one
Comment and vote
Stay fabulous