Love it

-------------------------

" I'm gonna go home now." I said pulling away from him.
" Why? We were having a great time." he said looking down at me. I wanted to stay but that kiss just ruined my mood.
" Pick you up at twelve tomorrow." he said.
" Why?" I asked.
" We're going to hang out right?"
" Well.."
" Okay then pick you up at twelve." he picked up the ball and began shooting hoops again. I stared then back away slowly. He's such.....a weirdo.

" Gotta go." I said running down the stairs.
" Where yah going?" my mom asked.
" Out with Malcolm." I told her. She trusts me with him.
" Oh okay have fun." who has fun anymore? I slammed the door behind me and ran down the stairs. I saw Malcolm leaning against a wall across the street. I had my hood on because it was raining.
" What's up?" I asked walking up to him. He had his hood on as well and his hands were in his pockets. Of course he was wearing all black. That's what he looks best in.
" Come on." he said walking ahead. I followed close behind. We walked about two blocks then went into a building.
" An arcade?" I asked him and he smiled.
" This place is awesome." he said. " Besides we can't go where I really wanted to go until it stops raining."
" Oh." I said then picked a game to play. I don't know what it's called but it had to do with car racing.
" Wow your good." Malcolm said leaning against the wall. I actually won the game five times before going to a new one. Malcolm was doing great too. He was playing one of those games where you shoot the gun. I don't know but it seemed cool. It was nice just to be there with him and not talk about our problems. Just like old times. Maybe that's what he planned? He knows me so well.
" It stopped raining." he said looking out a small window.
" Do we have to go?" I asked really into level 10 of the game.
" Yeah come on." he said pulling my hand. I dragged along down the sidewalk behind him. We passed all the buildings and headed into the woods. I started to get a little....anxious.
" Where the heck are we going?" I asked.
" We're here." he said letting go of my hand. He ran up to our old tree house from when we were eight. We created it because we loved that PBS kids show called Arthur, and they always went up in a tree house. Good times, good times.
" Wow, I haven't been here in years." I said examining everything. I climbed up the ladder and stepped inside. We built it so that only we could stand inside. Back then we were only 4 feet tall so of course we had to crawl now. " This is great." I slid across the floor on my bottom and leaned against the wall next to Malcolm He pulled out our favorite treat. Oreo cookies. " Oh my gosh you didn't!" I screamed taking one out of the packet. " You know how much I love these."
" Yeah I do know." he said biting into his.
" I know you brought me here to talk about things." I said.
" No actually I just came to hang out like old times." he said.
" Are you being sarcastic?"
" No, not at all." he turned towards me. " If you want to talk about it we can, but I thought I'd give you a little break from the whole thing, and just have fun for once."
" Yeah I do like that." I said then leaned on his shoulder still eating.
" You know I do love you right." I said and he didn't move. " I know I love you, that's what makes everything so difficult." he gave me another cookie and didn't say anything.
He knows me so well....

Hopefully Jacob doesn't find out
Comment and vote
Stay fabulous 😻😜😩