The talk?

Chapter 11

11

" You never like going in a car." Jacob said walking on my left side while Malcolm was on my right. I focused on Jacob more although Malcolm was constantly on my mind. He kept brushing his arm against mine. I looked up at him once and he mouthed. " We need to talk." I rolled my eyes then focused on walking while Jacob continued to blab about god knows what.
" So how do you feel about that?" Jacob asked and I zoned back into reality.
" Feel about what?" I asked.
" Going with me to one of my concerts?" he asked.
" Um no, I'm not into those kind of concerts." I said.
" Oh don't be so stubborn." He turned and stopped me in my tracks. " Just come please to support me?"
"I guess." I said with a straight face. He hugged me and I barely hugged back. When he pecked my lips I felt this weirdness between us, and I think he felt it too because his facial expression was different. But he just brushed it off.
" I'll see you later." he said. That's when I realized I was in front of my school. I smiled then kissed him again before he left. Once he pulled off I turned to see Malcolm. His skin was pale, probably because he was disgusted seeing me with Jacob. But I like Jacob, I just need to figure things out on my own. I signaled Malcolm saying that it's not the time to talk yet then we both walked inside.

" Why is Algebra so annoying?" I thought to myself as I sat down at my desk. I mean the class is only fifty minutes long but it still seems as if it drags on forever. This was the only class I had without Malcolm. I would usually be upset about that, but right now I'm relieved because I just can't deal with him at the moment. I watched the clock tick by slowly, then it got slower and slower. Finally the bell rang and I was up and out of my seat.
" Excuse me Alex, but please grab your worksheet that you must complete tonight." my teacher said. I stopped, sighed loudly then grabbed the paper off the desk. I ran down to the first floor of the building where the lunch room was. I saw Malcolm sitting where we usually sit. I threw my bag down in the seat then walked out into the hall. I leaned against the wall when I saw him walking towards me.
" So can we talk now?" he asked sticking his hands in his pockets.
" I'm here waiting aren't I?" I said sarcastically and he sighed then leaned on one hip.
" Look, when I kissed you, I really meant it." he said.
" Why?" I asked.
" Because I did." he said.
" But you know I'm with Jacob and you just confused me."
" I know I'm sorr-"
" Now what am I supposed to do?
" Obviously if your so worried then you have feelings for me too."
" No it's just that you're my best friend, and I don't know what to do, I just don't!" I started to cry a little. Not much but just a few drops here and there. Malcolm slammed his hand down on the wall caging me in. I was startled to see his face full of hope and maybe a tad bit of anger.
" I have feeling for you." he began. " And I know you felt those same feelings when we kissed because you kissed me back. That's what makes me so frustrated." His voce was stern but it cracked a few times. " Make up your mind. Do you want a guy that you'll barely see? A guy who has girls falling over him everyday? Or do you want a guy who cares a lot about you, and who you can trust? A guy who's been your best friend all your life but could turn out to be your lover?
His last words made me shiver. His hand brushed the side of my cheek He gave me this pitiful look then when the bell rang, he sprang up the stares leaving me mystified.

_______________________________________________________________________

Wow how the chapter?
Comment and vote
Stay fabulous 😊😌😏