Concert!

Chapter 12

12

" So when do we leave?" I asked Jacob who was in my room helping me pack. Thank god my school was off on a four day weekend the same weekend that I was going away with Jacob. Well not really going away, just to a few of his concerts. He says he wants me to support him. It's been a week since I talked to Malcolm. He hasn't come by to walk me to school or anything. Maybe he was giving me some space which I needed. Now I'm with Jacob. The first guy that came along. He smiled when after he zipped up my bag.
" Ready?" he asked and I nodded. He kissed my cheek then picked the bag up and carried it downstairs. I followed him down to see my parents standing at the entrance.
" You kids have fun ok." my dad said and I rolled my eyes. My parents are weirdo's. Don't know how to explain it but they are. Jacob put my bag in the trunk then got into the car. I made my way down the sidewalk when a hand grabbed my arm. I whipped around to see Malcolm.
" Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" I asked.
" To say goodbye." he said. " I heard you were going away with Jacob this weekend."
" Where did you hear that?" I asked.
" Your parents told me." he said and I laughed a little. " Oh."
" Yeah, be careful ok." he said he hugged me close. " Think about things."
I knew what that meant. I pulled away and gave him a fake smile, then walked to the car. Once I got in, Malcolm stood there waiting for me to pull off.
" Let's go!" Jacob told the driver and we pulled off with Malcolm still watching.

" This is your room." Jacob told me as he opened the hotel room door. The room had one queen size bed and a closet with a table and chairs.
" It's nice." I said dryly and Jacob sighed.
" You don't like it?" he asked.
" No it's great." I said. I was depressed knowing the situation I was in at the time but of course Jacob didn't know.
" When your done unpacking a little, come downstairs to the lobby." he said leaving a kiss on my lips. Once he left, I unpacked my clothes and put my toothbrush and soap in the bathroom. I covered my head with my hoodie, then got on the elevator.
" Oh wait!" I heard someone scream and he ran on.
" Thanks." he said. The guy was tall with blonde hair. His features matched a male model.
" No problem." I said. He turned towards me then stuck out his hand. I hate these kind of first meetings.
" I'm Mitch." he said and I grabbed his hand and shook it. " I'm Alex."
" Nice name, I'm fifteen, visiting my uncle." he said. " How about you?"
" I'm fourteen and I'll be fifteen soon." I said. " Going to a mindless behavior concert."
" Oh, your one of those kind of girls." he said looking forward.
" No actually I'm not. I'm dating one of the boys in the group." I said. His facial expression looked surprised when he turned to face me again.
"That's nice." he said. The elevator door opened. " Nice meeting you."
" You too." I said then we both walked out. With my head down and my hands in my pockets, I walked towards the boys.
" Hey." I said and they looked confused. " What?"
" You don't look like yourself." Prodigy said looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and leaned on one hip.
" Whatever, when does the show start?" I asked.
" In an hour, the crowds pilling in already." Roc said.
" That's great, Where's my ticket?"
" You'll be watching form off stage."
" No duh."
" No I mean behind the curtains." Jacob said. " We don't want the other girls to tackle you."
" Why would they tackle me?"
" Because they know we're dating."
" Ok....so what."
" It doesn't work like that."
" Whatever." I said then walked to the stage. I stood in the curtains next to the boys.
" You boys ready?" their manager asked and they nodded. Soon I was left to watch something I wasn't really interested in.
I wish Malcolm were here....

Does she still like Jacob or is she acting feelings for Malcolm

Comment and vote
Stay fabulous 😒😕😘