Dream?

" Do you know how hard this is for me?" I asked Malcolm who was still staring at me. He looked at me and confusion spread across his face.
" What do you mean?" he asked.
" I think you know." I said. " Do you know how hard it is for me to be in love with two boys, but then in the end I can only have one?"
" Do you know how hard it is to be in love with a girl who's in love with someone else?" he threw back at me. " Cause I don't think you know how it feels to have a broken heart."
" Oh really?"
" Yeah."
I walked up to him and got in his face.
" Do you know how to act when your best friend tells you he's in love with you?"
He looked down at me.
" Do you know what it's like to make out with you best friend?" then he leaned down and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer. We walked backwards towards the couch and fell onto it. I kept kissing him over and over again. He trailed his lips down to my neck and sucked on it until I began to moan. It felt so amazingly good I just couldn't pull away. Of course cheating on Jacob was in my head, but I loved Malcolm so much I just couldn't resist.
Alex, what the hell are you doing?

I woke up laying in a bed with the covers over me. It was light outside at the time. It may have looked like 3 p.m. somewhere around that time. I remembered myself making a sandwich with Malcolm watching me. Then I remembered the argument which made me twitch. Then I remembered the kiss. And that kiss lead to a make out session, then.... My eyes grew wide. I gulped as I lifted the covers off of me. I looked down at myself.
" Oh thank god." I said to myself as I saw I still had my clothes on.
" What did you think we did it?" Malcolm asked as he buttoned his shirt. I sat up and looked at him.
" No why would I think that?' I asked and he shrugged. " What exactly did happen last night?" I asked getting up. I put my hands on my hips.
" We just kissed, that's all." he said with a laugh. " Don't worry you didn't cheat on your precious Jacob."
" I'm not worried."
" Why not?"
" Cause I know I would never do that." he laughed then walked up to me. He grabbed my hands.
" I know you wouldn't do that either." her said. " Your much too..."
" Much too what?"
" much too like Alex." he said, whatever the hell that means. " Which is what I love about you."
Here we go again.
" I have to go."
" So soon?" he asked as I put my shoes on.
" Yeah, my parents are probably worried."
" Since when did you worry about that?" he asked and I shrugged.
" I should think about things more." I said with a smile to show him that I was okay. He smiled then leaned in and kissed my lips. I looked down after he pulled away.
" Sorry." he said and I smiled. I got up and left.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a dream?
Comment and vote
Stay fabulous