❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝓔𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

"S...Shadow...Please..." Sonic choked out, on his sobs the ebony hedgehog only held Sonic close to him. "Never...I'm never gonna leave you again." He said. Sonic got caught up on seeing his husband again that he just remembered the kids, he quickly stands up only to stumble backwards. Before a hand caught him from falling into a broke glass from the tank. "I know...but take it easy Love..." Sonic looks at his husband.

Shadow just saw how pale Sonic looked, this kind of worried him. He knows that the blue hedgehog would push himself to the extreme when it came to wanting everyone, and the strong scent of copper that was coming off of the blue hedgehog, he only lets out a sigh, Sonic was about the kids that was number one first he looks over at the camera that was in the room, hoping that someone was watching.

"Shadow?..." Shadow turned his attention to the pink hedgehog who had her ears pinned to her head, she looked concern for the blue hedgehog who just like he was about to pass out, but still holding on to staying awake. Shadow pulls Sonic close to him holding him bridal style, before running off taking Amy's hand with him.

Amy squeaks when she was suddenly pulled along with the ebony hedgehog, at high speed, she was barely able to keep up. "What are we gonna do about Metal?..." she asked.

"I'm not worried about it...if Tails get it up and running...I have a few questions for it..." Shadow growled under his breath. Sonic held onto Shadow tightly.

"And S...Sonic?" She asked looking at the blue hedgehog in his arms. Shadow didn't respond to that he didn't have answer for that yet if anything he'd just was just glad that he was kind of okay.

Tails looked at Metal Sonic that was laying on the ground of the lab in the camera, his ears were flatten to his head, he was curious and concerned on how it here. He knows that the people who stayed on Mobius were skilled spies and fighters, unless. Something must've happened on Mobius. "Daddy!!" Maria cried out running over to the ebony hedgehog tears in her eyes as she jumped into his arms after of course he put Sonic down. Tails' ears perked up before flattening again at the sight of Sonic, he was bruised and covered in cuts from that fight with Metal in the colony. It was a good thing the Ark was designed to take damage from the likes of G.U.N and Eggman, but the azure hedgehog looked pale.

"Maria!" Shadow said hugging his daughter tightly tears in the corner of his eyes "I'm so proud of you...for using chaos control..." he tells his daughter giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Welcome back Shadow..." Sally said with a smile on her face, Shadic blinks before holding his arms out to Shadow, squeaking and whimpering. Shadow blinks this was his son, he was perfect, he takes the newborn in his arms. "Thank you Sally..." he said to the chipmunk before just holding the newborn close to his chest and giving him a few kisses on the forehead, he was so glad to be reunited with his kids, that he hadn't let Maria go from his arms the two hedgehog kids were just sobbing into him.

"Miles?" Fiona called out to Tails, Tails turned his attention to Fiona. "Now's not the time Fiona...this is a happy moment." He said to his wife wrapping and arm around her shoulder, but he was glad to know that she was safe, he didn't know what he would do if he lost her. Like he did with Cosmo.

"Everyone is safe and a counted for." A voice came into the room from big screen computer, it was a brown Lynx wearing a dark purple dress, black hands and paws, long black haired that was branded at the end. She was the AI system on the Ark, do to how big the Ark was she only travels through the system instead of walking around.