❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Shadow hums as he yawns, as his eyes fluttered open he was hugging Sonic, he lets go of the blue hedgehog and stretches his arm out, he takes Shadic who was awake in his arms and gets out of the bed, Shadic just watches Shadow closely, the newborn just purrs when his chin was rubbed.

Sonic had fallen back asleep, Maria was still purring and asleep in Sonic arm. Shadow plants a kiss on Sonic's forehead before get up, he'll be back he just wants to see how things are going with Metal Sonic, that and it's been awhile since he's seen an old family member of his, well an old friend. He kisses Shadic on the forehead who only squeaked in response, "Come on, we aren't gonna be gone for long..." he tells the newborn going over to the metal door and opening it, stepping into the hallway, Shadic was sucking on his thumb as he just watch all humans and Mobians walk around in the hallways of the Ark.

Tails was tinkering on Metal Sonic, to see if he could at least get the robot to speak, he knows that Metal could talk, it has before his ears twitches when the door to his workshop slide open. "Sonic you shouldn't b-SHADOW!!" The fox said correcting himself, the newborn who only clapped and cooed at Tails' mistake, finding it funny. "So anything from the pest?" The ebony hedgehog asked, Shadic was in the hood of Shadow's G.U.N uniform, he knew to not move to much but he is safe inside there, Shadow made sure of that.

"Well it's turned on...just refused to talk." Tails said, with small sigh, he scratches his head with the wrench he was holding. "But I'm working on it, doing worry about it, How's Sonic?" He finally asked.

"Got him to sleep, so that's a start." He said as he turns to leave he didn't need stay here if, he trusted Tails with Metal. If anything he knows Tails is a smart kid, if nothing else works, he could always just asked his wife to take over.

"Wait Shadow..." Tails called out to the ebony hedgehog who stopped in tracks at the metal door that had slide opened. "Yes?"

"It's good to have you back...I know we don't get along, but really the way Sonic looks at you, I can't say that you really made him smile...a lot more. An-"

"Don't mention it Miles, I can see why you are Sonic's best friend, and let's leave it at that." Shadow said as he steps out the metal door slide shut when he walked out into the hallway, he pulls Shadic out of his hood to check on him, the newborn only smiles at Shadow, purring softly, he was rather enjoying his time with his dad. Shadic giggles when Shadow nuzzles into his muzzle. "Alright, let's go see your Aunt." He tells Shadic who only squeaks in response, the ebony hedgehog started his walk down the hallways.

Rouge just snorts before laughing at her husband, a familiar red echidna wearing a cowboy hat, and a brown vest, ripped jeans and a belt that had a lasso attached to it, and a small bag, a necklace around his neck that had a golden ring on it, he was only being an idiot to see his wife smile, since he knew how upset she was when she heard the news about Sonic. "Okay okay...stop it, you dork." The echidna just smirks to himself proud of himself before pulling the white bat close to him. "I know your worried about him, I am too...but he's tough guy."

There was a knock on the door Rouge turned her attention to the door, "Come in..." she said. When the door slide opened her eyes widen, so did her husband's. "S-Shadow?" Rouge stuttered.

"Hey Rouge." Shadow said, Shadic saw the echidna and just cuddles closer to Shadow kind of frighten back the red echidna, which Shadow noticed. He guessed that Sonic hadn't really introduced the newborn to his other friend, then again the echidna has been busy with the Master Emerald so it probably just slipped his husband's mind. "Hello Knuckles."