❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was being wheeled down the hallway coming to the lab, The Laboratory was connected to the to the hospital section of the Ark. The azure hedgehog wasn't in pain or anything it was just easier way to get the blue blur at least ready for when the time comes for when his pup is born, if anything it was for the better after all he was alone in this and a six year might not know what to do when the time comes.

A pink hedgehog that was holding hands with a purple cat and holding Maria in the other arm. "Where are they taking Mommy? Auntie Blaze?"

"Just to a room in the Medical Center, Maria after all its very close for your baby brother to be born" Blaze responded petting her head.

"Do we get to visit him?"

"Of course Maria, Your Mother isn't going anywhere I promise" The Pink hedgehog responded nuzzling the tiny hedgehog's head with her cheek, who only purred. "Now come on, I bet Skylar is waiting for you at the park!"

"Yay!" Maria purred jumping out of the pink hedgehog's arms, and running off. "Hold on Maria!" The pink hedgehog called out before running after her, she is as fast as Sonic or Tails but she is fast enough to keep up with them at least.

Blaze smiles before she turned her attention to the hedgehog that was floating in the chamber, and her smile turned into a frown. It was one of those moments things that she kind of feared, she didn't to be alone during this. A sigh escapes her lips before she turned in the direction that her wife ran in and headed down that way.

"I'm okay Mom..." Sonic responded to the light purple hedgehog, with dark purple bandages the swoop over to the side, her back quills two of them are shaped downwards, while the other's are shaped upwards, with dark purple tips at the end of her quills and tips of her eyes, peach color muzzle, underbelly and arms, wearing a sleeveless and strapless white dress.

"Sonic Honey...I'm only making sure you're taken care off, as a Mother I worry about you..." She said rubbing his head, despite the age he is shorter than his Mom, out of his siblings he got the shorter end of the stick, physically and literally.

Sonia, a lime hedgehog with messing bangs that was, two of his back quills curl upwards, and two quills curl downwards, a peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, spike bracelets with black fingerless gloves a black sleeveless vest, red and white running shoes, a green hedgehog, that looked similar to Sonic, wear a black leather jacket with a flame patch on both sleeves a massive slash over the his left eye and two massive slashes from his chest to his stomach ending at his side, navy blue baggy jeans with rips in the jeans, black fingerless gloves, black boots with a green to tongue and spikes, as well as cleats a spike choker on his neck a gold earring on his right ear, a pair of red shades resting on his forehead, on the opposite side of the door. The three of them were peaking from the corners of the door way.

"Come on Aleena, he's a grown boy." A voice said, it was a blue hedgehog, that look like Sonic, but with brown eyes, and brown bangs. Wearing A red sleeveless jacket, brown gloves and brown hiking boots.

"He's still my baby...Jules, and I know how painful this is" Aleena said hugging her son close. Sonic struggles to breath because of her tight grip around his neck.

"That is if you don't kill him first..." The Green Hedgehog spoke.

"Yeah Mom, you're strangling him..." The Lime Hedgehog added point at the blue hedgehog.

"Oh my...I'm sorry Honey" Aleena said loosening her grip.

Jules walks into the room. "Don't worry son, we all are here to help you during these last few weeks and months."

"I'l-"

"Scourge!" Sonia and The Lime hedgehog called out to the green hedgehog, who put his hands up in protest. "Kidding...yeah we got your back Blue"

Sonic blinks he didn't notice his siblings peaking in from the door frame, but he hold his arms out to them. He's knows that his best friend is busy with his own son and when he's ready he'll stop but his blood relatives are important to him, just the same. Even if he puts his husband and Maria first. Sonia was first to hug Sonic, then the Lime hedgehog. "Come on Scourge..." Scourge joins in the hug, even tho he was hesitant at first.

Aleena smiles leaning up to her husband, who wrapped his arm around her. "I still would like an explanation Sonia, and Manic..." she strictly said to the two married siblings. The two siblings that had their name called just gave a nervous look at their Mother.

Tails just waved by at the Hedgehog Family the were first to visit, Sonic he was last, he was holding Skylar's hand and Fiona was walking beside him.

Sonic was petting Jazz, at least she could stay as long as she wanted, since she was good exercise for the blue hedgehog, The metal door opens and Skylar comes running and hugs Sonic's leg, the azure hedgehog just rubs his head.

"Hey Sonic..." Tails said with a smile on his face, Fiona goes over to him.

"You're Mom is terrifying..." Fiona whispered to Sonic, she just had her life threaten by a former queen of mobius. Sonic only chuckles. "I know...she just cares about us, and Tails, but I think she knows that you've changed for the better."

"Sonic..." Tails started, Sonic turns his attention to him. "I'm gonna be okay...Tails, and I'm not gonna be alone" he said. Jazz waves her arm at Tails, the fox knows that Jazz means well after all she cares about Sonic, just as much as the rest of his friends do.

The Scientist were talking amongst themselves about the rapid heart beating of the ebony hedgehog, and the brain wave patterns. "It's hard to tell..." the one Scientist said walking away from the sight, they had important things to do than deal with this silly project.

"Don't worry Shadow...Sonic is safe, your just not hundred percent complete yet..." the one Scientist said placing a hand on the glass, the ebony hedgehog looked at the ginger hair kid, this moment suddenly shifted to a blonde haired girl with a blue dress, and standing next to her was that blue hedgehog, that was always on his mind along with that woman.

Who are they?

Why does he feel compelled to protected the azure hedgehog?

The ebony hedgehog's gaze shifted to the silver ring on his finger, then the memory of the azure hedgehog having a matching ring on his finger.