❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓕𝑜𝓊𝓇 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Sally lets out a whimper of relief when she got the news from Shadow, but this doesn't make her feel any better Sonic was pulled with nothing but despair, and she doesn't know how to get him back to be his normal self, and pushing his kids away for their safety is like torture to them, cause of how young they are and they don't understand that they are going away cause Sonic isn't mentally capable of taking care of them, tears started to fall from her eyes as she just looked up at the blank screen. Her heart was aching from hearing Sonic shout at himself at how much of a failure he was, all because he couldn't stop Eggman. "S-Sonic...I'm s-so sorry..." she mutters through her tears, she doesn't know how she could help him, and with the Therapy he had with Blaze wasn't working, all she could do is just feel sorry for him.

Tails had his ears pinned to his head, tears in his own eyes. He didn't see Sonic as a failure, since Sonic helped him find out who he was, and gave him a loving family, something that he lost from Eggman.  He clinches his hand to his chest, as well as the tears started forming in his eyes. He just couldn't see his friend being so hurt mentally before of in his life.

Amy just held Blaze's hand, she saw how hurt Sonic was and the feeling of not being able to help him, she just brings Blaze's hand closer to her trying not to sob, but her body trembles and she sniffs before the tears started to form in her eyes, staining her cheeks.

Blaze held her head down as she just pulled Amy closer to her, starting to sob softly, she did the best that she could but even she knew it wasn't enough to help him.

Tails was taking this the worst, he just couldn't handle seeing or hearing Sonic the way that he was, this was his best friend, his brother tears started to stream down his cheeks. "Tails!" Knuckles called as the fox just rushed out of the room, tears in his eyes, he needed to see Sonic, he needed to see if he was okay, he just wanted to the hedgehog to be safe he couldn't forgive himself if something happened to his friend.

Sonic was still holding Shadow's hand he didn't pay much attention to him either, he just sniffs wiping away the tears in his eyes. Shadow just had his ears pinned to his head, he didn't want to think that he failed Sonic, like he did with his human best friend, but he was at a lost of what to do to help him besides just sit here and be by his side, he brought food for the kids, if anything he didn't want them to starve, Maria was hugging Sonic's other arm tears in her eyes, she just wanted Sonic back, not this version of him but she didn't know how getting him back, Shadic was with her he was whimpering as he also wanted Sonic back, but he didn't know how to.

"SONIC!!" Tails sobbed running into the room, he just ignores Shadow, hugging the dark hedgehog, sobbing into him, "S-Sonic...I'm so sorry..." he swallows. "You...are not a failure...your a hero...a friend...my brother..." he sobbed. "Please...comeback to us..." he pleaded his tears dripping onto Sonic's fur.

Sonic blinks and he eyes shifted from the galaxy that was outside of the window to look at Tails, Shadow did the same as he was confused as to how Tails found this place. "T-Tails..." Sonic started as he had a bit of tears in his eyes. "I'm...sorry...but...I just don't want to hurt you...or anyone else." He chokes on his sobs.

"Seeing you like this...is hurting me..." Tails admits. "I fucking hate seeing you hurt!!...and I want to help you...but I can't when your like this!" Tails shouted as he just forced Sonic to look at him.

"T-Tails..."

"He's right Sonic...you've been worrying all of us...since you got here..." Sally called out from communicator. "And...seeing you like this is hurting all us more than someone fighting us..."