❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Scourge runs his hands through his quills, he was on his way back to Mobius, as much as dangerous as it was to be on the planet, it was better than being on this space station, but he couldn't help but to think about his twin brother, he just looked like he was in pain, not physically but mentally, if his twin was like him than he'd know that being up in space was nothing like a small prison cell, but with more interaction.

"Hey, Scourge." Scourge blinks and turned his attention to the white bat that was walking up to him. "Sup Rouge?..."

"I need to talk to you..." Rouge stopped in front of the green hedgehog.

"About?"

"Sonic..." She shifts her weight so that she was leaning back on her heels "Maria started asking him, about going back to Mobius yesterday..."

Scourge blinks before looking away, clutching the backpack that was on his shoulders. If Maria was asking Sonic those questions, that might add to that hurtful feeling he had. "What did he say?..."

"Everything he could...say to her, that we aren't going back," Rouge responded, that didn't make him feel any better about this situation, he knows his twin brother feels trapped and hunger for that so called fresh air, not this artificial air that is meant to mimic that of Mobius, but he also can't just let his brother go to another zone, where he could just go to jail over. His attention was snapped back to Rouge. "Shadow said that he had Amy and Blaze with him...when he came to train Maria...but I haven't checked in with them to see how Sonic is doing."

Scourge only lets out a quiet sigh, the last thing that he wanted was to lose his twin brother to something that neither he nor anyone else could, so he really couldn't blame Shadow for not wanting to leave the blue blur alone with just a baby and a Chao, "You're concerned about him?"

"Aren't you and don't hide it, I know how much you care about your family...Scourge, Hell you even care about Tails," Rouge hissed, Scourge can tell that the fruit bat was concerned, Hell she sounded as if she was about to cry at any minute, but just held it in cause she didn't want to seem weak.

"I never said I didn't..." Scourge growled back before he lets out a shaken breath. "I don't know what you want me to do...cause Mobius isn't a place like it used to me, anymore...and Hell the Mobians and People we bring back...are traumatized as if it was World War One."

"I know...I just, I'm at a loss here, thinking about it...I just feel like Sonic is just..."

"Don't you fucking say it!"

"Scourge you know it will happen...you can just see it in his eyes...and I don't think a therapist can even help him at this point."

"I think Blaze is a better person for that job anyways...but I know the look on her face even shows it..." Scourge lets out another sigh before looking back at Rouge, "You should talk to Amy and Blaze next...or stop by the apartment, he's staying in I know my brother wouldn't hide something...but I think it's just the feeling of being stuck in one place." He turns around to get into the transporter, "This place is nothing like a prison to him."

Rouge's eyes shifted she really hadn't put that into thought, but there really isn't a place where they could repopulate, she would know Aleena and Jules check every week and always come back either exhausted or bruised.