❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝓕𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

"Wait, let me get this straight, the Reason that Sonic is feeling this way, is because he's completely drained of his Chaos Energy." Shadow said pulling his hands up, in protest, he knew that his husband was weak. Since he was in that coma he couldn't really feel Sonic's energy, but his own Daughter's and Son's energy. He looks away, feeling back for agreeing to Sonic for having a another child with him. If only he knew the consequences, but he can't put the blame on Shadic, cause he's only a baby. If only he noticed when Maria was born.

"No...he's right, I can't feel Sonic either." Knuckles added looking down at the blue hedgehog, Maria was still snuggled up against him. She hadn't really left his side since Shadow brought the azure hedgehog here, and she's normally cheerful when she is around everyone that she knows.

"Okay, So that only confirms what I was feeling...when I was back there..." Scourge added. Shadow just pets Maria's quills, he now understands why she was so concerned about Sonic, at least he gave Shadic a Sonic plush to keep him occupied.

"Then what are you planning Tails?" Knuckles asked turning his attention to the Fox, who was setting up the medical equipment, like an IV, and the heart monitor, he pushes the needle into Sonic's hand wrapped bandages around his hand to keep the IV in place and straps the around the blue hedgehog's arm and the heart monitor beeps to life. It was a relief when they all heard the sound of the beeping from the monitor, not that Sonic's chest wasn't raising and falling. "Having you guys here, you three are the powerful more Chaos users I know..." Tails responded.

"Well I don't want to bra-Ow!" Scourge said when Shadow smacks him in the back of the head.

"Anyways with your presence, it maybe enough to at least wake up Sonic, and keep him stable enough so I can invent something to help do the opposite of what Shadow's inhibitor rings do for him." He said.

"Okay but what about the rest of us...you know some of us got a life."

"Listen Scourge...I'm not forcing you, you can leave if you want...but this is our brother we talking about and I know deep down you care about him as much as he cared about you." Tails strictly said, Metal's eyes was busy watching the Fox, but he was force to be the energy reader for the Fox. Scourge looks away.

"Are you crying?"

"Shut the fuck up...Red!" Scourge growled.

"Geez Sorry, just never seen you cry before." Knuckles responded. Scourge only folded his arms, he wasn't one to show emotions, in front of people, except for his family, but Tails was right as annoying as Sonic is, he cares about him...he just has a hard time admitting that he cares about people cause of the whole backstabbing thing that he always gets from the groups that he was in, he felt a hand on his shoulder he looked over to see Shadow.

"Thanks Scourge, this means a lot..."

"Yeah yeah...Tell anyone that I was crying...and I wouldn't hesitate to break your fucking kneecaps, brother-in-law or not." Scourge threaten the ebony hedgehog who only rolled his eyes.

"Thanks Scourge...as for Rouge, Knuckles I let her know." Tails said. The door to the workshop open revealing Fiona, the workshop was connected to the apartment the three share, Scourge blinks when he saw Fiona, before looking away he didn't still have feelings for her, but he's been avoiding seeing her since the day they called it off, but seeing her with his adopted younger brother only made his question.
Why?
But seeing her happy with someone that was treating her better than he did only made this encounter more emotional, or rather heartbreaking.