❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍 ✿❩

Four years had passed on the Ark. These past years went on without incident. The Ark had a lot of construction done to it, to make it a more perfect Utopia for both Mobians and Humans, it was still a space station but with more culture, and shops within its halls. Along with a more security system.

Maria was ten years old, nothing really changed about her besides her getting taller and her quills were longer and fluffier.

Shadic is holding a beaten up, patching, dirt and mud covered teddy bear, he was in the phase where he dragged a stuffed animal with everywhere, he is a four year old now, he is wearing golden inhibitor rings with green gems on it. He is Four years old.

Skylar is nine years old and hadn't changed much like Maria, but he a lot like his dad Tails.

Juliet is Knuckles and Rouge's daughter she is six years old, and she is a dark red bat, with a tan muzzle and body, her hair is tied up into a ponytail at the end of her hair are white rings, and a white patch of fur on the bridge of her nose, she wearing a blank tank top, with match black boxing shorts, brown hiking boots, deep purple bat wings, and deep green eyes.

Ember is the daughter of Amy and Blaze, she is only three years old, she is a light pink cat, her hair tied into pigtails by a light yellow ribbon, bangs that curl downwards, a like yellow gem on her head, and yellow eyes, golden bracelets, and a white dress with a dark pink vest with a yellow bow, and dark pink running sneakers.

|Third Person POV|

Shadic just had his ears fallen as he was standing behind Ember who was more angry than scared, they always come to park cause the older kids can watch over them better than the adults, but this was one those, bullies who always picked on younger kids cause they were so helpless, in this case they were picking on Shadic, making fun of him of cause he lost his his front teeth and has a hard time saying words as well as always carried a dirty stuffed toy.

"What's this...a little kitten is gonna protect you..." the One Bully said pointing a finger at Ember who only hissed at them, making the Bully laugh.

"Why. Do. You pick on someone your own size!" Juliet growled throwing a power punch to the bully's stomach making the Mobian yelp out in pain before hitting the floor. Maria appears the stripes on her arms glowing a crimson red to match her anger, but she checks to see if Shadic was okay, he was only just shaken up because of the bully so he had a small cute on his knee, that was just him running around chasing after Ember, who had the some cuts and scrapes on her as well. Maria stood up hand turn her attention to the bully.

Skylar lands after flying over, he's not to helpless he takes a fighting stance beside Maria.

"Ugh...Look who the nerd with a disgusting birth effect..." The Mobian grumbled holding its stomach as the two bullies also take a fighting stances.

Ember narrow her eyes before stepping in between the Mobian and Maria "Come on...Wember what Uncle Sonic said..."

"So-Hahaha! You guys are related to that Freak!" The other Mobian laughed, "It maybe the hero...but it's still a dis-" the Mobian yelps with they were punched in the face hard by Maria. Juliet growled "You got some nerve talking about Or Uncle like that! After all he's done for you!"

"Why you little!" The Mobian shoves Ember out of the way and was about to grab before, Juliet kicks him away from Maria, the Mobian grunted falling back to his back. "You listen here! And you listen close!! I maybe eight, but can break your bones, so don't you ever! And I mean ever! Hurt my Cousins!"