❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓕𝒾𝓋𝑒 ✿❩

|Memory|

Sonic looked at ring on his finger, he wasn't having doubts about marrying Shadow, a silver ring, with a cyan center that almost glows but in the center of the cyan part of the ring was a red heart, Shadow had the same kind of ring, just that it was red instead of cyan. He just wasn't happy that the pastor made him wear a wedding dress, just cause he was trans male, it didn't really ruin the wedding though, cause he just got married to the person that he cared about the most, that saw him more than just a hero. The blue hedgehog lets out a sigh as he just puts the wedding dress away into a box to never use again. He blinks when he saw another box a much smaller box he pulls it out and opens it to find a blue dress with a photo in it of Shadow and a blonde haired girl wearing the same dress, the human must be Maria...the dress was a little to small for anyone to wear it but he smiles, when remembering his pregnancy. This dress will be perfect for the pup up until when they hit six years old.

"S-" Shadow said before blinking when he saw the box of his stuff, he didn't want Sonic to find it cause of the hard memories it brought to him, but he wasn't mad either. "I'm sorry...for snooping but I think this dress would be perfect..." the blue hedgehog admits holding the unfolded dress up to his flat stomach. Shadow blinks he had some tears forming in his eyes, if anything he wouldn't mind that Maria was very important person to him in his life. "Shadow?..."

"N-No I...I'd like that..." Shadow nodded, Sonic folded the dress back up, putting it back into a box it'll need a good washing before it was given to the pup. "She must really be important?"

"She was my only friend on the Ark, before G.U.N killed her..." Shadow wraps his arms around Sonic's waist pulling him close to him. "And you just remind me of her...just your kind, caring, nature, and how you always saw the bright side of things...she was the same way, even if she was terribly sick."

"I try at least...I'm only doing what I think is right, and if it's not always right..." Sonic admits looking up at Shadow. "Anyways how are you doing? Amy told me that you past out in a middle of a freedom fighter meeting."

"Yeah...I guess it was just the stress getting to me..." Sonic admits resting his head onto Shadow's chest fur. "I'm fine...I guess the lack of Eggman attacks are worrying me." He added, just taking up Shadow's scent his tail wagging. "You don't need to be worried about him, Sonic, I'll do whatever I can to protect you."

"Same with you Shadow..." Sonic purred out, before the two share a small kiss on the lips. "And this is a promise..." Shadow tells Sonic who only shivers feeling Shadow's hands on his back spikes. "Mmm, okay Shads"

|End of Memory|

|Third Person POV|

Sonic's ear twitches when hear someone growled, just one of them sounding adorable than intimidating, he remembers what happened last night and the thought just made him regret his actions in just trying to keep his problems to himself, he looked down at the inhibitor rings that had turned from being completely gray to being golden like Shadow's he clutches the necklace that was around his neck, he had two on mostly the other one was for Shadic when held him, the baby had just started teething and the necklace that shows his love for Shadow, is just a bit to sharp and hard to chew on. He sits up and saw that he was on the couch, his hands wrapped in bandages because of him beating his fist into the metal wall repeatedly. He wasn't having a good week that week, and he may have come to his senses now but the thought is still there. He lifts himself up from the couch looking over to see Shadow feeding Shadic with the baby food. Were they having a growling fight?