❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝓕𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was putting on the crop top black shirt with a hood, now that it was finally time to switch Shadic over to formula, just leaving the natural milk as a back up option in case the newborn was allergic to the formula, he slips his arm through the sleeves of his jacket pulling the back hood out from zipping up the jacket and fixing his white fingerless gloves, and slipping on his iconic shoes. He still wasn't stable enough to leave the medical center, since the color hadn't really reach turned to his face, but he was stable enough to at least try to stand without collapsing onto the floor, Shadic was sitting up in the bassinet watching Sonic, Maria holding onto Shadow's leg as she watched. Shadow just there to help him out if he does feel faint.

"Okay..." Sonic said to himself quietly he slides himself off of the edge of the bed he feet touched the floor there was a sudden rush of blood to his legs making them shake a little, he body feels heavy to him very heavy. Before he could collapses to the hard floor beneath him, he felt something warm stop him from hitting the floor. "I got you...don't worry Sonic." Shadow said to Sonic, the blue hedgehog only blinks as his vision was blurry and the world started to spin. "Is it...just me...or is the world spinning..." he asked, Shadow only blinks before he felt Sonic's weight being forced onto him, and when the ebony hedgehog got the feeling of Sonic's body he is light, very light to the point that he could just blow away in the wind. A growl escapes his lips, One thing at a time is how this normally went.

"Is Mommy...okay?" Maria asked her ears pinned to her head. Shadow just pets her head "Yes, he just needs to eat something then he'll be back to his old self." He tells her picking Sonic up bridal style and laying him back on the bed after slipping his shoes off and placing them by the door. He goes into the back that he brought with him and pulled a container of food that he got from Amy, he just knew that Sonic was gonna need something to eat now that he didn't have the IV in his hand, he puts the container on the table. "Mommy's not gonna die...right?" Maria asked Shadow a small whimper escaping her throat, Shadow picks her up. "Of course not...he just needs to keep up with his health..." Shadow tells "and you and I are gonna do our best to make sure that he keeps up with it."

"Yeah!" Maria cheered her tail wagging, she purrs.

"Chow Chow!" Jazz chimes in, Shadic didn't really know what was going on but he wanted to be included so he just squeaked in response, which only made Shadow rub his head with a smile on his muzzle. The newborn purrs softly. The metal door opens.

"Maria!" Skylar said running over to over. "Skylar!" Maria said jumping out of Shadow's arms and hugging her best friend.

"Hey Shadow." Tails said walking into the room, Shadic holds his arms out whimpering wanting to be held, Shadow was about to pick him up before Scourge did so, the ebony hedgehog didn't really like Sonic's twin brother, after all with him working for G.U.N he's aware of the criminal activity that the green hedgehog gets into, Shadic looks up at Scourge he kind of looked his Mother, he didn't know how to feel. "Scourge..."

"Stripes..." Scourge said pulling Shadic over to his side.

"Come on you two...nows not the time to fight." Tails said, to the two male hedgehogs.

"Yeah Stripes." Scourge smirks at Shadow before turning his attention to Shadic and just holds him up to his face, the newborn only purrs his tail wagging, Scourge chuckles.

"Uncle Scourge!" Maria said running over to hug Scourge's leg, "Hey Maria." He said to the female hedgehog rubbing her head.