❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ✿❩

|Third Person POV|

Sonic couldn't see were he was running cause of the tears that were forming in his eyes, he tries his best to be that person that he was, but it always just makes him upset to the point that he could be the hedgehog that he use to be. Running he suddenly trips onto the metal floor beneath him. He just started to sob uncomfortable this time the inhibitor rings suddenly going dull, he was in the room that Shadow brought him in. It was quiet place to be alone in, so he can just cry in peace. "I'm...so sorry..." he sobbed out. He looked at his reflection, his fur had turned into a darker shade of blue, and his eyes turned to a deep purple. He just covers his face with his hands sobbing, he has never been happy when he arrived to a place like this, the only thing that's was keeping him going was, Shadow, Maria, and Shadic, but now seeing his friends talk about him as if he was a different person. Someone who was always so hopeful, so happy. He just places his hands onto the glass of the window, looking outside to the planet that he failed to protect, everyone looked up to him, and he failed them all. He whimpers as he just pulls his knees closer to his chest, sobbing to himself. "I...I'm a f-failure..." he whimpered out.

Shadow was holding Shadic's hand helping him walk a little better, he knew Sonic was suffering from something and he really wished he could help him, but he was in a coma for most of his time back on the Ark, he just lets out a sigh "I'm sorry...Sonic..." he mutters to himself, closing his eyes as some tears fall from his eyes. His ear twitches when he heard some banging, presses his hand to the wall closing his eyes, it was hard to feel the connection cause of the negative that was coming from everyone on the Ark but he found who he was looking for and it was Sonic though he couldn't make out what he was doing but it was enough for him to know where he was. Maria held onto Shadow, he wasn't sure if he should keep the kids with him, well he didn't have a choice he just Chaos Controls to the location, hopefully he can get there before Something happens to Sonic.

Sonic was just punching the wall, out of pure anger, frustration, and despair. He's quills are completely black but he still had those purple eyes, that were dull and lifeless, he just repeated to himself. Failure, with every single punched he made his knuckles getting blood from the amount of damage they were talking from him just punching at the wall, his muzzle stained with his tears, from him sobbing he falls to his knees pressed his forehead to the undamaged wall, sobbing to himself, he wanted to ended everything, but the reason he hadn't wasn't because he was weak...but because he didn't want to hurt more people than he'd already hurt, everyone saw him as a hero, and yet he wasn't able to stop Eggman from taking over the very planet he couldn't protect. He looks down at his own reflection of his blood and tears. "Look at you...N-Nothing..." he mocks to himself choking on his sobs "But a failure..." he tells himself.

"Sonic?..." Shadow said, he didn't want anything to happen to the two hedgehog pups, so he just left Maria to keep her brother away, while he tried to talk so sense to Sonic. The Dark Hedgehog shifted his attention to Shadow, to his eyes Shadow didn't look concerned about him, no he looked disgusted at him, it's what his dark form wanted him to see, want him feel.

"Sonic...I know your upset...but we can talk about this."
"Sonic I'm so glad that your upset, come on let's talk about how terrible of a hero you are."

"I'm not terrible!" Sonic growled standing up completely. Shadow blinks he was deeply confused cause he never said, he was terrible, but from the look on Sonic's hurt face that he was ready to fight, he wasn't going to fight his husband, though fight something negative with more negativity, is like fighting forest fire with a flamethrower.

"Sonic...please I don't want to hurt you," Shadow said taking a more of a defense stances.
"Sonic I'm gonna enjoy hurting you." Sonic growled before he charges up a spin dash throwing himself at Shadow. The ebony hedgehog only threw his arms up to block the spikes with his inhibitor rings, the force wasn't enough to push him back.