chapter 17 struggling and meeting

Bella P.O.V

All of the shipments had been the right amount and I took a small stroll through town. The creaking of carriages and carts being wheeled by filled the air, and the smell of smell of pastries lingered from the bakery. Everything was peaceful in till I heard a crash.

"Help! Please help my husband!" I heard a woman crying. I ran over and I saw a man underneath a wrecked carriage.

"I can help but please everyone calm down!" I yelled over all of the chaos. I bent down and looked the man dead in the face. "I'm going to need you to stop moving," I said in a sickly sweet voice. He nodded.

I flashed my purple and red demon eyes and saw him freeze in fear. As I attempted to lift the wreckage, the carriage seemed to slowly gain weight and I struggle to free the man. My arms start to shake and no one helps me for some odd reason.

"We got him!" I heard from the crowd that had gathered behind me. I turn and look at the man after shaking my head and making sure my eyes weren't their demon colors.

The man looked relatively young with short brown hair and a nice suit. His eyes were a greenish color, but blood was pouring out from a gash on his forehead. I walked over and knelt down beside him, tearing off a piece of my apron to use as a bandage till they can get to a hospital.

"T-thank you, how can I repay y-you?" He asked still obviously afraid.

"There is no need to repay me, I did a good deed and that's all the repayment I need," I stand up and bid the woman a good day along with her husband and walk away.

Just then a boy with platinum blonde hair, ice blue eyes and a purple coat walked up to me.

"Hello! I saw what you did back there, may I say that was amazing! My name is Alois Earl Trancy," he bowed.

"Thank you, my name is Bella Knightly maid at the Phantomhive Manor, it is a pleasure to meet you," I say as I courtesy. When I look up I see hi had navy thigh highs, knee length brown boots with purple ribbons lacing them. Interesting style choice, I wonder why the booty shorts though? Although they do look good on him. I can't even pull off shorts like that.

Behind him was a man looking a tiny bit like Sebastian but not as handsome. He wore a tail coat and slacks just like Sebastian but instead of a tie he wore a ribbon pinned down in the front with a spider pin. He wore glasses and his hair was quite messy.

"This is my butler Claude Faustus!" Alois said full of pride in his butler. Shit >XO. I only needed to hear his name and I was livid.

"I apologize but I really must be going back to work," Alois looked at me, and pouted

"Already? At least tell me where you work so I can visit you!" He said changing his mood to happy in five seconds.

"I work at the Phantomhive Manor as a maid," he looked at me in the face and was about to explode with joy.

"You hear that Claude she works with Ciel!"

He was truly an odd yet lovable boy.