chapter 3 what?

I was panicking. What in the world did I get myself into? How will I get back to my job and my car?! Oh my God what will happen? I tried to calm down, and then I realized I still only had on my ballet stuff and not even proper shoes. Grell put me down and leaned me against a chimney. I didn't care about my parents or parent I should say my mom left us when I was still a baby, but my stuff!

"Miss Bella Nightlee, we brought you here to England because we have found that you have had many near death situations correct?" Will had said pushing up his glasses and holding out a brown leather book.

"Y-yeah h-how do you k-know?" I was very freaked out. He obviously wasn't normal and neither were undertaker or Grell, especially not Grell. Will looked frustrated and pushed up his glasses again.

"You should have died all of those times, we are not humans we are shinigamis and you have cheated death," he said tucking his book in his coat.

I didn't know what to say. My dad told me a story a long time ago about demons, shinigamis and angels. I used to think it was all just a story, but now I wasn't so sure.

"Do demons and angels exist?" I had to ask. If they answer yes who knows what I will do? I will probably jump of this roof, but my ankle it still injured.

Grell piped up and began talking about some 'bassy' person. Then he squealed and jumped off the roof to a man in a black trench coat. I couldn't see his face very well but he had jet black hair and pale skin. Next to him was a boy with ash gray hair and a top hat, looking incredibly annoyed. I didn't blame him this probably happened a lot.

That must be his Bassy, although he doesn't seem to like Grell. Oh Grell is gay that's whats off about him, I have always wanted a gay friend. I thought, then suddenly a roof tile slipped from under me. Thankfully undertaker caught my arm before I fell off the three story high building. The roof tile still fell and caught the annoyed boys attention. He looked up and saw us there as undertaker leaned me up against the chimney. The boy said something and the man in black threw the shinigami off of him and next thing I knew I was once again in the arms of another man, but this man was gentle unlike Grell who mainly just tossed me around like a rag doll.

"My what have the reapers done to such a lovely flower?" The man said, his voice was comforting. When I looked up at his face I couldn't believe it. In front of me was the most handsome man I ever laid eyes on. He had jet black hair and blood red eyes. His pale skin was making his eyes seem a brighter red. He kicked your dance bag and violin off the roof and they both landed on top of the red loving gay reaper. I knew what was going to happen, he jumped off the roof but when he landed it made my foot jerk and pain seared my ankle.I yelped a little, but tried to keep quiet.

"My lady are you alright?" The handsome man said. I could only manage to shake my head no. The the ash haired boy walked over.

"Sebastian put her down she can stand on her own," he said angrily as Grell was fangirling over Sebastian.

"Young master I beg you pardon sir but she can not stand for she has a twisted ankle," he said respectfully.

The boy sighed, "fine we will take her to the hospital, but what were you doing with undertaker up there?" He asked. This boy is obviously very high class of he has his own butler should probably tell him what happened.

Sebastian and the boy walked over to a stage coach and gave the driver a few coins and got in. Sebastian set me down on the seat and placed my things under the seat.

"W-well you see....um.... I was kidnapped but Undertaker, Will, a-and Grell from my time period, and brought here," I stuttered and felt a little exposed seeing as I still had no pants on and a tutu. The boy gave me a strange look and so did Sebastian.