chapter 19 dead shoes

"Your studio is sending you a message through that? But how?" Sebastian asked full if curiosity... for a demon anyways...

"I don't know, I shouldn't be able to have any kind of messages here," I told him.

' But how is this possible? I shouldn't have any reception or contact with anyone from my time period,' I thought to myself as I slide my phone back in my pocket.

After I finished up the last of my chores I headed down my ballet studio where I found my rosin had spilled on the floor, leaving the small amber rocks making stars on the dull wood.

I left a few in the floor but picked up the rest as I changed into my point shoes. They were starting to feel softer and more comfortable so I had to take them off again.

"Looks like I have to buy new shoes as well," I took them off and set them on a small table in the corner. The black satin still shining with the sunlight from the windows.

When suddenly I felt dizzy. The whole room was spinning and I lost my balance. I fell to the floor and was too weak to stand back up. My body was lead and my eyes couldn't stay open, as I fell into unconsciousness.

================================

Anonymous P.O.V

As I saw this beautiful creature fall asleep I quickly came in and swept her up.

"Now, now my swan. We can be together, no one can ever separate us! We can live our lives happily with out any distractions," I told her as she lay peacefully in my arms.

I saw her on one of my visits to the Phantomhive Manor, she was a very kind maid. Although she seemed to have something with the butler, Sebastian Michaelis, we can't have that now can we?

I quickly jumped out from the window I came in and jumped on my horse, keeping her close to me.

She was all mine. There was no way I would ever let that butler take her away.

We quickly approached my manor where my servants welcomed me home.

"Would you like me to take the young lady to the medical room?" One of the servants asked me.

"Of course not! This one is mine, I will not sell her to any men!" I shouted and brought her to my study. I put her down on the small couch and she appeared to be dreaming.

"Oh my sweet swan, your beauty is nothing compared to any other. Your soft pale skin smooth to the touch and clear complexion will drive me to insanity!" I brushed the small bit of her perfect hair out of her face and ran my hand down her cheek.

"You are mine, and mine only!" I said and stood up thinking about that annoying butler.

################################

Sebastian P.O.V

After not hearing from Bella in a few hours I decided to go to her room and see if she was there.

When I couldn't find her there I looked in her ballet studio and there I found traces of sleep inducing gas that was pumped into the room. I quickly went to the masters study and knocked on the door.

"Come in Sebastian," I heard his voice say, and entered the room. I bowed and informed him of Bellas disappearance and the gas that was pumped into the room.

"Well what are you waiting for Sebastian? I order you to find Bella and bring her back here," he said and waves me off. I bowed once more and went back to the ballet studio where I could find some clues on where to go.

I found the window to the left was open and I ran to it. On the ground were horse hooves imprinted on the ground. They led off to the forest so I decided to follow them.