chapter 12 falling down, falling down

I gave him a weird look. Why would the butler leave the guests? And where is Ciel anyway? Oh well I guess I should ask him.

"Now why would the butler leave the party guests unattended?" I said in a flirty way. He just looked at me then held my chin.

"Because he wants to spend quality time with his girlfriend," he said and held my hand. His touch always felt gentle and inviting.

"AWWW! You two would make a great couple!" We heard Lizzy screech and almost tackle me like a football player. Did she not hear what he just said?

"Well now that you are saying that," I said and look at Sebastian, he then kissed me for what felt like the hundredth time tonight but it never got old. Some people clapped but a lot just turned their nose at us and walked away.

"Oh! What happened to your adorable hair! I liked it blue!"  Elizabeth said and that comment turned a few heads.

"I covered it up to seem more normal because I was... born with it," I tried to get her to drop the topic but she was stubborn as my hair in the morning.

"But please! It would look so well with your dress! Please!" After about ten minutes of this I finally gave in and rubbed out the black chalk. Again. I didn't expect so many people to like my blue hair. Maybe I should keep it like this.

"Well are you ready to go m'lady?" He said and held his arm out for me.

"Oh CIEL! SEBASTIAN AND BELLA ARE IN LOVE!" Lizzy shouted. Ciel turned from a tall man with an Italian look to him, he saw me and Sebastian and smirked. After that he just went back to his conversation with the Italian man.

Together Sebastian and I walked out to the garden. There was no one out there and it was dark outside. The stars shown brightly and sparkled across the sky. The moon was rising and was a beautiful white. We talked and learned a lot about each other. Like Sebastians back story.( He told me to keep it a secret but if you really want to know comment!) He had already knew just about everything about me, down to my height and personality. Kind of creepy but still really cool.

"Bella,"

"Yes?"

"You should stretch out your wings or you won't be able to fly very well," he said. Thank god this dress had a really low back.

Just like moving a limb, I opened my wings and the soft feathers brushed against my bare back. To tease Sebastian a bit I hovered off the ground then flew up to a near by tree. The view was beautiful. The stars, people in the window laughing and having a good time, the flowers and fountain in the center of the flowered walkways. I felt the branch shake and saw the black butler standing next to me.

"Well what did my beautiful swan do to be stuck in a tree?" He was teasing back.

I remembered I still have Pointe shoes on and since I'm a head shorter than him I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He put an arm on my waist and held me close. Then I put my arms around his neck.

"And why did a demon chase a simple swan?"

"Because she flew away with his heart," he whispered. He kissed me in such a passionate way that all of the stars seemed to dim, the moon seemed to be watching, and when the wind blew the branches seemed to clap for us.

"So you broke down those walls?"

"You happened to be the explosive that broke them,"

"Well it seems like you caught the swan,"

"But will she keep my heart?"

"Of course she will,"