chapter 2 weird day

I pulled out a razor sharp pocket knife I kept in my bag for these moments. It was black of course with a blue skull painted on the handle. I cut the other guys arm and him let go but the one I had kicked, he had the gun pointed at my head. I was still fast so I jumped up and gave him a turn kick in the head. After they were all down begging for mercy I went back to my clumsy self and walked into the studio.

I really didn't care that they were smoking pot. I used to have a friend who was a crack head. She was caught and sentenced to 30 years in prison. I went to the dressing room and found my locker with my violin and my black tutu. My nose stopped bleeding but I had a bruise on my cheek that was definitely going to be a pain to cover up. I grabbed a tissue and wiped off the wet blood but had to wash my face for the now dried stuff.

When I was done I took off my jeans with the holes and my boots. My locker was decorated with graffiti on the front and inside. When I tied on my shoes I stood up and did some exercises to warm up. There was a sweater in my locker so I wore that to help.

About an hour later no one has come in yet. I checked my calendar on the door of my locker and saw we had the day off because we just had a performance for swan lake. Instead of leaving I grabbed my violin and walked into the dance floor putting rosin on my torn up, hard shoes and leaving white tracks on the wooden floor. I pulled out my black violin and tuned it. The beautiful sound echoed through the large room and made a lulling sound.

I began to play a diabolic waltz, a song i had heard somewhere before but never could remember where. I stood there on pointe and slowly the music engulfed me. My feet began to move with the beat of the music, and I closed my eyes. The sunlight was flowing in through the windows and hit my body making me feel warm in the cool room. It was a beautiful feeling that I didn't want to end. My black tutu bounced and moved like wings on a bird. I heard the door open to the building but paid no attention to it. The bun I had my hair in was falling to a pony tail.

I heard foot steps get closer to where I was and I stopped playing and felt two hands on my waist that turned me around. I was face to face with a man with rose red hair going down to the floor and a red trench coat that was off his shoulders. The most captivating thing was his eyes. They were a beautiful green and were framed with red glasses, but his teeth were sharpened to a point.

This small feature about him set of a bell in my head. 'Who does he think he is just coming in here and doing that?! Um no this gal doesn't play that game!' I snapped. I raised my violin and hit him across the face with it. He dropped me but I twisted my ankle so I couldn't run away. He lifted me over his shoulder and carried me to a chair in the corner of the room.

"Oh now that will I do now? Will is probably going to get mad. Well what's new?!" He said flashing his pointed teeth. My tutu was bunched under me and making me uncomfortable.

"Well you are Bella Nightlee correct?" He asked innocently like he didn't just come in and put his hands on me. I had to stay strong and pay no attention to this pain.

"I depends on who's asking, and can you please help me up? I need ice," I told him. I wasn't comfortable with letting him into the dressing room, but I won't be undressing or anything and no one is here. He picked you up bridal style and I still held on to my beat up violin. When we reached the ladies dressing room I was about to flip out. There was another man in there with black hair wearing a suit and glasses. He appeared to have.... garden shears? On an extendable rod. 'Okay what the neck is going on now?!' I was now confused some guy said he's my new partner but today we have the day off and now this guy here?! What is going on?! The man looked up at me and the red haired man.

He pushed up his silver glasses and sighed.

"Mr.Sutcliff what did I tell you not to do?" He asked clearly annoyed,"is this even the right girl Grell?" He asked but the red haired guy was still just standing there ashamed of himself.

"What is going on?! Why do you want me? Who are you guys?!" I yelled but no one answered me.

"Well she is Bella Nightlee apparently, and you said not to hurt her," the ginger said.

"I am sorry but can you put me down?" I asked shyly. Will walked out and Mr.Sutcliff followed but he emptied my locker and even brought my violin case.

"Wait someone help! I'm getting kidnapped!" I cried out but then I remembered why would I want to stay? So I can continue to be abused at home and get in street fights? The only good things that has happened to me are moments like when I was dancing in the studio. Maybe going with them will make everything better. Unless stuff is going to go down. No they had the chance to in the locker room they would have done it then. Still what do they want with me?

They took me outside where we met a silver haired man with a similar hair style as Grell. He was wearing a black robe and top hat with a grey shawl. His hair covered his eyes and he had long black nails. What I didn't really like was his creepy smile.

"Undertaker lets go I am tired of this time period," William said mentioning for Grell to follow. Undertaker looked at you and moved his bangs to the side and revealed a HANDSOME face, with green eyes and a stitched scar across his face. He smiled and you were just staring at him. He smirked and walked away putting his hair back in his eyes. I saw a blinding blackness and then when the darkness faded I was not in my time period or even my home town. I was in what looked like London, England.

I was so scared I didn't breathe. "Welcome to the sixteenth century Bella," Grell whispered before I realized we were on a rooftop.

(Authors note) HELLO MY DEMONS!!! I hope you like this chapter I am still new at this so please don't comment anything hurtful. But tell me if you like the story I will explain stuff in the next chapter so keep with it!!THANKS!!!!!!