chapter 15 Help!

Sebastian P.O.V

Ash was going to pay dearly for what he has done. I ran at him full speed and threw butter knives at his skull. He deflected them with his sword. Damn him. He crashed through a near by window.

"I don't feel like being in the presence of a demon like you," he said before flying off.

Bella was still on the floor and barely breathing... what are we going to do? We could call Claude but I would rather kill him. But he does have medical knowledge and we can't risk having a doctor see her wings.

"We don't have a choice," I said. Any other time I would have carried her to a hospital but I will have to bring him here. I really hate this, but if it means Bella will live then so be it.

Ciel was already next to her, we would tell me if she stopped breathing. I ran out the door and through the forest as fast I could hearing tree branches whistle by my face.

When I reached the Trancy manor I didn't even knock I barged in and all of Alois' demons lined up and so I took out the dynamite Baldroy had and lit it forcing them to fall back. I grabbed Claude and even though he fought back, I had to get him to Bella... quick.

"Claude I need your help," I stated.

"With what?" He snapped, clearly annoyed.

"My girlfriend needs a doctor but we vacant take her to a hospital. You'll see why," and with that I ran through the fountain and charged inside dropping Claude on the floor.

"Well I must say, I was surprised when you said 'girlfriend' but I never knew she was a demon! Or this pretty. Oh and now I see why you can't take her to the doc-," I had to cut him off her breathing was getting worse and worse by the minute.

"JUST HURRY UP AND HELP HER!" I shouted. Ciel looked at me and I was just about to do something unthinkable to Claude. He put his hands up in surrender and knelt down beside her.

"Fine but this doesn't change anything between us, but you need to get me some items,"

=#TIME LAPSE=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#

I had to get him bandages, sterile water and bed. I ran and got a blanket and we used two floor boards to make a small bed like contraption to move her to the sterile room. Her blood had soaked through the blanket as soon as he moved her on.

I didn't trust him alone with her in a room so I went in with and held her hand.

Claude flipped Bella over on to her stomach after he bandaged the wound. He had pressed down on her lower back and I heard an ear splitting cracking sound. Even for a demon that is not pleasant to hear. He did the same to her upper back and used a smooth piece of wood to keep her from breaking her back again.

"Okay she will be okay but there is a matter of payment," he said.

"What do you want?" I asked. I was afraid of what he was going to say.

"I want to know why you are so captivated by this girl," he said and smirked. I knew what was going on but I couldn't say anything.

"There's just something about her that drives me insane... I don't know what it is," I said lying. I loved everything about her. Her looks, her personality, everything.

Claude left with a satisfying look on his face that I didn't trust.

Bella P.O.V

I was flying through this forest but it wasn't like any forest I had eve seen. It had trees with razor sharp branches that cut me as I flew. It all hurt like hell but I didn't scream or anything. I couldn't, I could feel people watching me and I needed to keep my pride.