chapter 6 stress and frustration

I sat at the table and ate in silence in till Ciel piped up.

"Why are you not talking or showing your face?" He demanded an answer but I just sat there. Sebastian walked over but I fell out of my chair not wanting him to touch me.

"Bella what's wrong? You have been acting strange since I brought you back here," he was walking closer but I was to stressed out to be explaining things I didn't even understand.

"Bella if you don't stop acting up I will have Sebastian lock you in your ro-," he was cut off by yours truly.

"Can you please do that anyways? I need to think about some stuff," I was hoping he would but I regret ever getting in the carriage this morning. I regret going to the studio and fighting those turds outside the door.

I regret my life.

I ran out of the room but I went faster than I expected and went to my room. Sebastian followed me and hugged me from behind and held me close. I needed some way to let everything out at once and the only way I knew how right now was tears. I nuzzled my head in his firm chest and cried. I needed someone and right now Sebastian was the only one here with me.

He moved my hair back from my face and I kept my eyes closed. I sank down to the floor and Sebastian continued to hug me. I know it was weird but he was really comforting.

"Bella what's wrong? If it was something I did I apologize," why do they always blame themselves?

"No it's not you, I just h-have a lot on my mind right now," I barely managed to say that.

"Open your eyes nothing is going to hurt you, you have no reason to keep them closed," he said. His voice was smooth and comforting as he stroked my wavy black hair. I did as I was told and opened my eyes. I looked up at him and he tenced up but then relaxed when he saw.

"Bella? Are you half demon?" He had a look of confusion and... concern?

"I have no idea! Your a demon shouldn't you be able to tell?!" I was scared and just sat there.

This has been one crazy day.

I had calmed down a little but I still don't know how I was a demon. My head was still in Sebastians chest and I heard his heart beat.

"You don't have to fake the whole heart beat thing I can calm myself down," I was tired out from the tears and sobbing.

"Yes but it helps does it not?" He replied as he continued to stroke my hair.

"Sebastian,"

"Yes?"

"Why are you and the young master so kind to someone you barely know?" I looked into his eyes and saw my own reflection. My blue eye was completely purple.

"It is simply what the Phantomhive family is known for if we couldn't do this much," I cut him off.

"What kind of family would you be," I finished for him. He nodded and I thought about the whole thing in the ballet studio. He was so strong and he was flawless in everything he does. We sat there in the hall and the maid came by but had a major nose bleed and ran off. I didn't realize it but I slowly fell asleep in his firm arms.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

I sat there with Bella on the carpeted floor as she fell asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful and calm when she slept. My hand was still stroking her hair and I noticed some of the blue coming off and revealing a silver and white hair strip. Not wanting to disturb her I lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

I was about to call May-rin in to change her but knowing her she would wake her up. Well seems I will have to change her. I slipped off the dress she was wearing and went to her wardrobe. There was nothing in it except for the outfit she came in.