Chapter 18 the notification

I hadn't heard from Alois since our last meeting, I wish I had though. He was kind of refreshing to be around.

"Bella, are you alright? Your staring into space again," Sebastian said shaking my shoulder.

"Yes I'm fine no need to worry," I said. I was kneeling on the floor where i was scrubbing until I started thinking. Sebastian was kneeling next to me.

"Are you sure? Did something happen while you were in town? You know you can't hide things from me," I looked at him. He had a soft smile that warmed my heart.

"Well, while I was in town there was a carriage wreck and every one was able to get out but one man was trapped. I could barely lift the carriage and I know i should be able to," I looked back to the floor and scrubbed the spot where May-rin spilled coffee on the rug.

"Don't worry about that my dear. You are just slightly shaken from everything that's been happening," he smiled and knelt down next to me.

"I suppose you're right," I said and he gave me a hug. Suddenly my phone had vibrated, it hasn't done that for months. I take it out of my pocket and look at it.

"What is it my dear?" He asked and looked over my shoulder.

"It's a notification for my old ballet studio"