chapter 5 new beginning

I had no idea what to say so I sat there. Sebastian came by and took my empty plate and placed a new plate with what looked like a chocolate cake with a cherry filling.

"I-I would love to," I didn't even think about it first. I had never been offered a job. The words just came out of my mouth.

"Well then when you finish there will be a uniform and," he looked at my feet,"New shoes will be given to you as well," he stood up and walked away. I couldn't believe what just happened and I was so full of joy that just the thought of someone wanting me and caring made me cry.

I began to sob into my hands and my hair once again covered my grey eye as Sebastian knelt down next to me. He didn't know what to to do which made me laugh through all the tears.

I stood up and hugged him. He stood up and hugged me back. His heart was thumping slowly but the longer I stood there with my head in his chest his heart began to beat faster and faster. It calmed me down and May-rin who was still standing there. Took my plate but she tripped over her shoe laces. I caught the plates as well as grab her arm and help her back on her feet. I thanked everyone and took my own plate to the kitchen. It took me a while but I finally found my room and Ciel was right a black dress with a blue apron and white embroidered roses was sitting on my bed as well as a note:

Dear Bella,

I did not leave you a corset because the one you have on now will work just fine and if you look under the dress you will find a small present the young master wanted to give you as a welcoming gift

Sincerely,
Sebastian

I really didn't need a present this was the best day even if I was kidnapped from my home and brought here. I looked any ways and the was a large bag and a piece of paper. When I looked in the bag I found rosin for my pointe shoes and a map.

I opened the map and it was of the mansion but it had red ink marking where he wanted me to go. I changed to my new maid outfit and put on the new black leather boots that went to my knee but I found a pair on thigh highs and I remembered back in these days it ment modesty and it wasn't trashy, so I wore them and didn't protest.

I followed the map to a large door with beautiful carvings of the acting masks and other things I couldn't make out. I knocked on the door and when I heard swan lakes 'dying swan' I opened the door and peaked inside to see a beautiful room with a crystal chandelier and a wooden floor. The walls had mirrors and a barre. A wow escaped my lips and it echoed in the room. It was so beautiful. Sebastian came out and tried to scare me but as usual I didn't even blink.

"Do you like it? It only took this morning and I knew you liked dance so I converted an old ballroom we never used," Sebastian stood behinds me and whispered it in my ear. My eyes began to sting from tears. Sebastian stepped in front of me and held out my pointe shoes and tutu.

"You don't start work till tomorrow morning at five o'clock," he said and the music grew louder. I took the dance attire and ran off to a room that branched off the new studio. I quickly changed and pulled my hair into a bun, braiding my blue hair back. This tutu however was brand new and fit even better than the one I had. This one was an actual costume and not just a skirt. When I looked at it in the mirror I couldn't believe it. It was grey and blue with black underneath the top part of the skirt. The bodas has beautiful gems sewn into it that looked like feathers. The blue was pale and brought out my hair color.

A swan.

I stepped out to the ballroom and took out some rosin. There was a small wooden box where I placed the yellowish rock. I stepped on it and broke it and crushed it till it was a powder on my shoes.