"𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐭 𝟐"- Haitani Ran

Ran (or is it) x [Gender Neutral] reader____________Hello guys! Long time no see and I'm sorry I've been gone so long especially when you wanted a part 2 life really caught up with me this time but now I'm in a clearer mind set I will start writin...

____________
Hello guys! Long time no see and I'm sorry I've been gone so long especially when you wanted a part 2 life really caught up with me this time but now I'm in a clearer mind set I will start writing again. This will the last oneshot for this book and I will be writing blue lock oneshots next so stay tuned! :) Also thank you for the love I really appreciate it and am really grateful for all your support <3
____________
The moment your tears had struck your face and your eyes had met with his sparkly ones, a new emotion had started to bubble in you, anger. As you marched your way to the cheater, the sound of your footsteps caught them both off guard. You wanted nothing more than revenge.

When the footsteps had stopped, there was a silence between the trio nothing to be heard apart from the whistle of the wind and shuffling of the trees. That was until a sharp noise echoed, and your hand had started to feel a slight sting. As you met with Ran's widened eyes and reddish cheek, you had realised you slapped him.

"Ran!" The voice behind you yelled. You watched her cling to his side, caressing his cheek as Ran held her hand in his reassuring her. Behind all the background noise, your eyes had locked with his no emotions of regret emitting from those eyes it was almost like he was laughing at you for only finding out now.

Once again, tears threatened to spill. Knowing that you could breakdown at any second and right here, you turned on your heel trying your hardest not to let Ran get to you. As you finally strode away from him, you found a quiet corner letting your body  crouch down tears now gliding freely down your hot face. 'He couldn't even say sorry' you thought to yourself realising now how he never cared about you, the loving Ran you once knew disappeared a long time.

"Y/n?" That familiar voice reached your rouge ears and immediately you tried to collect yourself, shaking hands going up to your face to control the salty tears. When your body obliged to stand up, the moonlight instantly shone on you illuminating your puffy eyes and emphasising your tear stained face.

"Hi Rindou.." You mumbled, trying to avert your eye contact onto the abstract brick wall. Rindou's eyes widened at the state you were in, it was rare you'd actually sob, "What happened to you?" He questioned,speeding up to you to hold your arms as you were shaking uncontrollably. Finding the confidence to look back at him, his stare filled with concern and confusion. Blowing out a deep sign, you decided to give him the honest truth the only thing worse than this is finding out one of your best friends already knew about Ran's affair.

"Your brother is a lying dick and a cheater." After those words, your lip started to tremble again as your head subconsciously lowered only getting a view of your shoes. "The worst part is.. I still love him." You confessed shooting your head up at Rindou who still had his brows furrowed listening to your emotions spilling out. "I'm such an idiot how can I still love someone like him.." As you were constantly putting yourself down, you didn't feel Rindou pulling you into a hug as he tightly held you letting you ,once again, bawl your worn out eyes out whilst your body shook with unmanageable sobs.