"𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫"- Baji Keisuke

Baji x [fem] reader

Baji x [fem] reader

The breeze pulled back your hair softly, as you were walking home you soon stopped because you had received a text from Baji, your best friend, who usually accompanied you when walking but today he wasn't even at the school gate.
____________
Baji💟
Baji💟
We can't walk home together today that's why I didn't wait for you we have a Toman meeting, you don't have to wait for me.
You
What? It's fine I'll wait for you.
Baji💟
No. Your mom is going to yell at you if you come home late.
You
Nah, she won't. Why would she be mad if I'm with my best friend? It's not like my mom doesn't know you. She even treats you like her own son, so stop being stubborn I'll wait for you after the Toman meeting.
_____________
You said, a smile across your face as you happily skip towards where the Toman meeting was being held so you could wait for Baji and then walk home together like usual.

Hearing a shout roar from the top of the stairs, you knew that was Mikey. After a moment of silence, the members started up their own conversations whilst you saw Mikey and Draken descend from the stairs. You headed towards the group that held your close friends.

"Hey guys! Where's Baji?" You asked, giving them all a wave and stopping right in front of them while their heads turned to you to return the small gesture you did. "I saw Baji-san go over there a few minutes." The vice caption of the 1st division, Chifuyu said pointing you towards the right direction. You thanked him, he returned your smile as you parted ways.

But before you could go far, Chifuyu stopped you remembering something important. "Oh wait Y/n-san! He didn't tell us where he went so it's best if you stay than getting lost at night." The green eyed boy stated, taking your wrist gently and bringing you back to the small group. "Oh ok I'll wait here." You responded leaning your back against the tree checking you your phone a few times to see if Baji texted you.

"Don't worry, he'll be back later. Look, he carelessly still left his motorcycle here." Draken said, towering you whilst pointing his thumb to Baji's motorcycle.

"Hey hey since Y/n's here, why don't we play some games." Smiley said, his signature smile was placed on his face with his eyes crinkled, his pink hair bounced a bit due to the wind.

"Sounds fun I'm in!" You said quickly before running to them and placing yourself between Chifuyu and Takemichi.
___________
Baji checked around your class, the hallways, even the rooftop but you weren't there. Irritated, he eventually gave up and decided to head back before the night increasingly darkened. Reaching the top of the stairs, he noticed a familiar figure among his friends, it was Y/n playing with them.

Just has the long haired boy was about to yell your name, his smile suddenly sank as well as a pit forming in his stomach. You kept staring at Mikey with the slightest bit of blush that had creeped onto your cheeks. Your eyes never came off him.