"𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞"- Kawata Souya

Souya [angry] x [fem] reader

Today was your boyfriend Souya's birthday, chaos was building up all around Toman. "Smiley please don't break the decorations because you can't put them up!" You shouted pinching the bridge of your nose out of frustration Smiley just stared at you before chuckling and apologising. "Y/n-san we picked up the cake!" Turning around to the voice, there stood Chifuyu along with Baji.

You smiled at them before gently taking it out of his hands, the Toman members all gathered around to admire the fresh cake.
Your eyes sparkled at the design and the various delicious toppings. From the corner of your eye, you noticed Mikey trying to get the icing from the side of the cake you instantly smacked his hand away, glaring at him. "Ow Y/n-chin why'd you do that." Mikey complained, giving you a pouty face.

"You don't just try and eat someone else's Birthday cake, Mikey." The tall blonde behind him said, getting irritated. Moments later everyone scattered away, leaving you and two other girls with you. "Say, Y/n-chan what did you get Angry?" Hina asked, peeking over your shoulder trying to spot anything. "Don't hide anything from us Y/n-chan!" Emma said, frantically gripping your shoulders and shaking you. You chuckled a bit before giving in.

"Ok ok I'll tell you!" Almost immediately Emma let go, leaving you feeling a little dizzy.

"I asked Smiley if he's been talking about anything he wants lately." The two girls nodded, wanting to know. "So I got him this." You said, pulling out a small box with a locket safely put inside along with a photo of you two engraved in it. Emma and Hina pressed their hands together squealing over the thoughtfulness you put into it.

The clock on the wall ticked away, it was only an hour before the surprise.
___________
"Angry not yet!" Takemichi said, panicking trying to keep him in the ice cream shop longer. Yes your plan was for Takemichi and Mitsuya to accompany Souya whilst the members put everything together. "Come on look at that store isn't it nice let's go there." Mitsuya pressed on, trying to persuade him.

"I'm telling you I want to go home and see Y/n." Souta said, raising a fist towards the boys, his usual irk mark appearing on his cheek which scared off Takemichi as he stood behind Mitsuya. "Angry, this is our gift for your birthday enjoy it you can always see her later." Mitsuya calmly stated, grabbing Souya's arm and pulling him to the stores that surrounded them.

"Say Angry, why do you never smile." Takemichi said, taking a scoop of his ice cream. The blue haired boy stopped in his tracks looking down slightly. "W-well it's just difficult.." He mumbled, his fists clenched.

After his sudden mood change, Takemichi started to apologise over and over again. "Thanks guys but I'm gonna start heading home." Souya said walking off into the distance, before his figure disappeared completely.

"Great. They probably aren't ready yet we were supposed to stall him for 2 hours at least." Mitsuya said, smacking Takemichi lightly on his head sighing deeply before also heading to the Kawata household.
___________
Chaos was still laced all over the house but luckily you had finished just in time before Souya came home. Your hair was a mess since you had to help everyone. Fixing yourself up, everyone gathered around the door creating a semi-circle the lights out so darkness was wrapped in the room.

Holding the cake tightly in your hands, you heard the handle turning. Noticing the familiar bright blue hair bouncing a little you all knew it was the right time. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGRY!" You all shouted in unison, smiling from ear to ear. Pah-chin and Peh-yan bursted open the poppers, confetti spreading the floor. Souya's eyes widened at the sight, his mouth a little agape.

"You guys did this for me..?" He quietly said, still shocked and happiness starting to bubble inside him. Two other boys appeared behind him, Mitsuya and Takemichi before they gave him smiles as well. "We tried to stall you for 2 hours because of this." Mitsuya stated, putting a arm around his shoulder Takemichi agreeing.

"Angry blow out the candles!" You quickly said, seeing it melt before your eyes handing him the cake. He blew out the candles squeezing his eyes shut making a wish and thanked everyone. After a share of laughs and smiles Smiley came over. "I'll take the cake for now I'll make sure Baji or Mikey doesn't try and eat it whole." The older brother said, giving the couple a toothy grin. You giggled seeing Baji and Mikey protest against Smiley trying to get a piece.

Turning your head back to Souya , you moved closer to him. "Here, happy birthday." You simply said, a smile painted on your face handing him the box. Opening it, he couldn't believe his eyes it was so beautiful, so precious to him just like he fell in love with you all over again. Souya engulfed you into a tight hug his vibrant hair tickling you a bit you hugged him back placing your arms around his neck. "Thank you Y/n I really appreciate it." He said, not everything was audible as his head was nuzzled into the crook of your neck but you knew what he meant, smiling wider.

"But why did you pick me out of everyone, I can't even smile.." You frowned at his statement, immediately pulling him off you to look at him. "Your unique Souya you're you I fell in love with you because you were you not any other reason. I love the way you are and I don't want you to change a damn thing because your perfect the way you are, Kawata Souya." You finished, cupping his cheeks and giving him a small peck.

The sight you saw next shocked you, as you lost your grip on his cheeks. He was smiling, Souya was smiling, a small grateful smile was dancing across his face. "Smile." You whispered. "Angry's smiling!" You shouted from delight and shock loving his cute smile. Everyone quickly whipped their heads around to notice the rare sight. "Someone take a picture or something this is a huge moment!" Baji screamed, shaking Chifuyu from the shock.

He was feeling embarrassed from all the compliments that he quickly looked away. Souya soon turned to you, his hair still covering his eyes. "Your smile is beautiful." You said, smiling sweetly before pressing your forehead against his.
______________
Requested by @stoeolq <3