"𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡"- Mitsuya Takeshi

Mitsuya x [fem] reader___________Just before you start to read I'm so sorry for being gone for so long I can't lie I may or may not have forgotten about this book

___________
Just before you start to read I'm so sorry for being gone for so long I can't lie I may or may not have forgotten about this book. But I am back and again I apologise for taking such a long break I can't promise you that I will be updating faster but there will be updates. Thank you and enjoy this chapter <3
____________
"Y/N!" You heard your name being called out by a voice you knew all too well, Mitsuya your best friend and crush. "Oh Mitsuya I didn't know you come to the park as well," you answered until you realised that both of his hands were occupied. You smiled as you looked down it was Mitsuya's siblings,Luna and Manna, you always adored them.

"Ah don't mind them Y/n, anyway since I finally got to see you I wanted you to know that maybe we could go to that new amusement park you've been going on about. And it can be my treat since your birthday is coming up." The violet haired boy smiled at you, his head titling to the head. Alone with your crush? Oh you wouldn't pass that up for anything.

You got all giddy just from thinking about all the fun rides you would go on and all the alone time. Putting your hands together you answered him with a huge grin, "Of course I would want to go thank you Mitsuya!" He chuckled at your behaviour, admiring that happy smile placed of you face. "I'll pick you up at 12pm, ok?" You nodded to his sentence and wished both him and his sisters off before skipping home in pure excitement and happiness.
___________
You were so anxious about this yesterday you were happy about your decision but now you were stressed. Did you look good? What if Mitsuya doesn't like it? What if you just look weird? Just as you were in your thoughts, you heard the door ring indicating Mitsuya was already here. Quickly fixing yourself up and letting out a deep sign, you made your way down.

"Woah Y/N you look..." The boy stopped after that making you feel embarrassed. You slowly put your hands up to your face, hiding from him. "Do I look that bad..?" You muttered trying to get a glimpse of his face. "Are you crazy? You look beautiful I was just admiring you." Mitsuya confidently said, making you go warm in your face. "Ok you know what let's go!" You spitted out  trying to hide your red hue as you took his hand to his motorcycle placed outside your house. You could hear the soft chuckles emitting from him.
___________
You were amazed by the atmosphere the screams and laughs of couples, kids, teens and many more. Yes you knew the amusement park had good reviews and that it was well decorated but you never expected it to even surpass the reviews and photos. After you were done admiring the place Mitsuya broke your train of thought bringing you back to reality.

"Just so you know I also booked us a reservation." He said calmly whilst your jaw was practically on the ground. He laughed at your action whilst pointing at a ride that had caught his eye and immediately took you hand in his guiding you to it. "Hmm I don't think you'll be tall enough Mitsuya," You teased a playful smirk across your face.

"Oh yeah? Let's check yours shall we," The boy replied to your comment moving in closer to you which made you instinctively move backwards until your back landed on the height scale. You were flustered at how close your faces were only mere inches apart now there was no way to hide your rosey cheeks from him. "Oh you are tall enough that's surprising," Mitsuya said before walking into the line ahead of you. This boy was gonna be the death of you.

"MITSUYA ARE YOU INSANE WHY DID YOU WANT TO GO ON THIS!," You yelled frantically whilst grabbing tightly onto the violet haired boys arm. Mitsuya couldn't contain his laughter anymore looking at your scared expression. "Never again will I trust you to pick rides," You huffed making your messy hair blow in the process. "Oh god I wish I could see your face again," Mitsuya said still trying to calm down from the experience.
____________
"Y/n," Mitsuya softly spoke as you hummed to his words. "Close your eyes I'm gonna take you to our reservation now," The short haired boy said smiling sweetly at you whilst you agreed.

All you could hear as you entered where the quiet voices of people, the soft music in the background and the aroma of different scents filling your nose. When the blindfold was fully taken off you, the view was beautiful. The crystal chandelier,the shiny floor, the clean carpet flooring mixed with the warmth of the lights giving it a comforting feeling. You were ecstatic as your eyes sparkled failing to notice Mitsuya at your side admiring your face and the way it lit up.

Whilst you two were engrossed in your conversation a cake had been placed in front of you with lit up candles and words saying  happy birthday to you in icing. "Happy birthday Y/n," Mitsuya exclaimed taking your hand in his as you squeezed your eyes shut making a wish.
____________
After your sweet dinner, you took in the fresh cold air stretching your arms out in the process. "You're gonna get cold if you just stand there like that with nothing covering you," You could hear the boy say behind you snickering but just as you were about to protest you felt a jacket hang over your shoulders. From the cologne, you knew it was Mitsuya once again making your cheeks go pink.

"Feeling warmer now?" He asked whilst his head lifted to the side and his earring dangling. You nodded in response trying your best to not look at him or else you would explode just by getting a glimpse of his face. "Ah! I almost forgot this place has a really good spot for fireworks come on!" You eagerly said, immediately taking his hand guiding him to the fireworks display.

"F-Finally we made it i-in t-time," You exclaimed breathlessly whilst Mitsuya was also trying to catch his breath. Looking at the twinkling sky, the breeze sweeping past your h/c locks you never felt so relaxed. Maybe it was also because of you best friend after all he never failed to make you feel ok to be yourself around anyone.

"Hey I have something to tell you," The both of you said locking eyes with each other. Oh god his grey eyes looked even more beautiful in the starry sky. Chucking a bit you spoke up, "How about we both say it at the same time?" Mitsuya nodded his head agreeing with you.

You might regret this later but at this point you didn't care you just needed to let your feelings out after holding them back for 3 years. Taking a deep breath, you looked deeply into his eyes whilst his soft ones did the same back. "I like you," You both confidently said in unison. There was a moment of silence before you dramatically broke it by yelling in his face.

"ARE YOU BEUNG SERIOUS?!"You quickly screamed, a mixture of emotions inside you. Mitsuya chuckled at your response pulling you into his warm chest, "Why would I joke about something like this hm?" He hummed at the end making you shrug your shoulders. You never thought a handsome boy like him would fall for you but you couldn't ask for more.

"So this means we're like official now right?" You asked, the heat settling in your cheeks. Mitsuya smiled at you as his eyes crinkled giving you a nod. As the confidence rose in you, you gently grabbed your partner's collar bringing him to your level and let the warm sensation of your lips smack onto his. It didn't take long for Mitsuya to react back returning the kiss.

The fireworks had started to spread into the sky releasing all different colours but right now you two were lost in your own world and you couldn't have even asked for a better ending than this. It was the best birthday wish you could ask for.