"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞." - Matsuno Chifuyu

Chifuyu x [fem] reader"Hey Y/n! I've got a dare for you!" Your close friend, Aiko, shouted whilst running down the hallway , frantically waving her hand at your direction while her usual big smile plastered on her face

"Hey Y/n! I've got a dare for you!" Your close friend, Aiko, shouted whilst running down the hallway , frantically waving her hand at your direction while her usual big smile plastered on her face.

"Hm? What is it, Aiko?" You questioned her, still getting your belongings from your locker.

After a moment of silence, Aiko looked back up with a mischievous grin as well as swinging her arm around your shoulder leaning most of her body weight onto you.

"Well you know the new boy who recently transferred here, Chifuyu Matsuno." Aiko mentioned rocking her head to look at you, whilst you stood questioning what she was up to.

"Yeah?" You slowly said raising one eyebrow in the process.

She gave you a cheeky grin before saying something that made your eyes go wide "Well..You have to be his friend for 2 weeks and if you can't do it for 2 weeks you have to pay me 2,300 yen." She chirped at the end, giving you the biggest smile. Giving her a blank face clearly disapproving.

At this point you were engrossed in your thoughts, you actually really wanted to be Chifuyu's friend but not through a dare. But then again you barely had money at the moment so you had no other choice.

With a long sign you decided your answer. "Fine I'll accept it." You were still unsure about this but didn't think anything about it.

Aiko untangled her shoulder from yours and put her hands together while grinning widely. "I knew you would! Make sure you don't fall for him, bye!" You saw her skipping away whilst you stood there fiddling with your fingers thinking about your decision.
__________
Walking around, you tried to find the new boy, Chifuyu, until you accidentally bumped into someone automatically making you fall onto the polished floor.

"I'm so sorry! Let me help you up!" You gratefully accepted it and pushed yourself up with you other hand that was when it struck you the blonde hair boy looked familiar. "Thank- Wait are you Chifuyu Matsuno?!" You asked whilst dusting yourself of.

He slightly chuckled at your wide eyes. "Mhm that's me! You must be Y/n-san, the class president?" You weren't listening at all his dreamy,emerald green eyes were irresistible.

"Y/n-san?" Chifuyu said, waving his pale hand in front of your face trying to get you to react. You shook your head,snapping out of your thoughts, giving him a awkward smile. "Sorry..Um what were we talking about?"

He gave you a cute smile, "Y/n-san, can you show me around since well..I'm new here? Chifuyu looked way from your gaze his index finger scratching his slightly pink cheek.

Face lighting up, you took Chifuyu's hand and grinned at him. "Of course! Let's go!"

As you two were walking around the school describing to him about the different parts of school. You shoe slipped out of place making you lose balance, luckily Chifuyu's reflexes were fast enough to catch you. You whispered to him a thank you, feeling slightly embarrassed.