"𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" - Sano Manjiro

[Time Skip] Mikey x [Fem] reader *Apart from the flashback it's all Mikey's POV*

*Apart from the flashback it's all Mikey's POV*

It's so boring without you.

I miss your touch, I miss your embrace, I miss your smile, I miss your laugh, I miss everything about you Y/n..

"Why did you have to leave me all alone? Why is fate so cruel?"

I just want you back in my arms again.

—12 years ago—
"Y/n-chin! What's your dream?" Mikey exclaimed, jumping onto your back startling you a little his golden locks tickling the side of your face slightly.

You let out a small chuckle as his face let out an innocent expression. "It's to be here forever by your side Mikey! Oh and I want to stay with Toman forever!" You answered the boy whilst wiping the remaining dorayaki crumbs of his face, he just stared at you admiring your features after realising what he was doing you turned away flustered.

"Then I'll marry you in the future. Yeah! That's my dream!" The blonde haired boy said excitedly before hugging you tighter also taking a mental note of this for the future. You kept quiet you brought both your hands to your cheeks trying to cool down Mikey had said that so suddenly it made your face go a deep shade of pink but you felt happy you were with him it's like you two completed each other. You two wanted to stay together, forever.

_________

The sirens of the ambulance rang in his ears as he looked down at your body hands shaking slightly as he tried to reach out for you. Mikey couldn't process what happened he was in denial he didn't want to believe the red blood pouring out your head was real. He didn't want to believe anything that had happened.

few minutes ago—

You have always had good hearing and were always aware of your surroundings. As you were happily talking away with Emma you couldn't shake off feeling that someone was watching you two from afar. The feeling got even worse when you soon heard the sound of a motorbike in the distance coming towards Emma at an alarming speed. "Y/n-chan?" Emma said trying to get you to look at her. You knew something was wrong. "EMMA LOOK OUT!" You yelled, jumping towards her and hugging her body tight in your arms you making sure she didn't get hit.

CRASH

________
Your vision became blurry, you were starting to lose consciousness your entire body felt numb you could see between your blurry vision Emma crying on her knees apologising multiple times. Mikey, he didn't know what to do was he going to lose you? He didn't want to believe this he wanted to rewind time and save you. The guilt of him not being there to save you ate him what was this emptiness he suddenly was struck with. Tears starting to form in his eyes he was now holding you so close to him hoping he could spread warmth to your cold body.

"M-Mikey.." you slowly said reaching for his cheek. "You won't leave me right Y/n-chin..?" His voice became shaky as held you even closer your body becoming even more cold was this it? Were you going to die? "I-I'm not I love you remember we're going to get through this alright.." Your eyes started to close, hand falling from his cheek you smiled weakly at him. "Mikey don't cry ok?" You stated before desperately trying your best to give him a small peck on his cheek. You let your body fall back into his arms completely going cold.

"Mikey.." Emma tried calling out to him in between sniffles and sobs. "She's gone. Y/n's gone." What was he meant to do now you left him you left this world how was he meant to feel complete.

Present time—

It feels wrong without Y/n.

I never got to marry you. You promised you'd stay with me?

Your gone now, what am I meant to do without you.