"𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞"- Haitani Rindo

Rindo x [fem] reader______________Requested by @zenitsulvr <3_____________Today was the last day of school before Autumn break would start and your least favourite day of the year

______________
Requested by @zenitsulvr <3
_____________
Today was the last day of school before Autumn break would start and your least favourite day of the year. A festival would be placed in the school grounds and in spirit of Halloween it was always a haunted theme. Getting scared easily, you never wanted to participate but you did just for your friend as she was begging you for days to do it.

"Y/n-chan I really hope your my partner this year!" Your friend,Ayaka, said hopeful whilst pressing her hands together. You frowned a bit, not once have you been partnered up with her because of the school system. When it's time for the festival, every student has to pick out a number from the square box and then find the person who has the identical number.

"I know Ayaka but we can't pick our partners." You signed, looking out of the wide window seeing teachers and students prepare for the night.

"Then I could protect you from everything!" Ayaka said, clenching her fists and punching the air showing you an example. "This year I won't get scared.." You mumbled as your friend giggled at your brave act that was until you both were interrupted.

"You say that every year." A voice appeared behind which instantly irritated you but you could already feel the boy's smirk plastered on his face as you turned around you were met by a set of violet eyes staring back at you.

Haitani Rindo.

"Would you shut up it's none of your business." You sassed back, setting your hands on your hips. "Feisty now are we?" Rindo said calmly, trying to stuck another nerve. He always knew the right buttons to push to get you pissed. Right before you could speak another familiar figure appeared behind him.

"Rindo come on Izana's calling us we don't wanna get him pissed now do we." Ran spoke, his tall figure towering the three. Rindo's attention landed on his brother, smirk disappearing back to his stoic expression.

"Ok let's go." Rindo simply said, fixing his gloves and heading for the gate with Ran on his trail. Ayaka looked at in confusion. "Why does he always tease you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Shrugging your shoulders, you also questioned why.

You've known Rindo and Ran since childhood but never once has Rindo not tried to tease you.
___________
A few hours had past and here you were sitting on the brown wooden log anxiously waiting for your turn. The courage test you hated this part.

"Y/N!" Hearing your name being shouted out, you stood up walking to hesitantly pick a number. From the corner of your eye, Rindo stared at you, smirking at your tense moves.

"Y/n! Y/n! What number did you get I got number 8." Ayaka said, her eyes shining with hope. Slowly pulling up your number you saw her pout. You got number 9. You were patting your friend's back feeling bad looking at her depressed state. Just them you heard two pairs of footsteps come up to you both.