"𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭"- Kawata Nahoya

Nahoya [Smiley] x [Male] reader____________Requested by @karma_akabane30828 <3___________You have always been close to the Kawata twins, but something about the oldest attracted you the most

____________
Requested by @karma_akabane30828 <3
___________
You have always been close to the Kawata twins, but something about the oldest attracted you the most. Souya had noticed your peculiar behaviour whenever you were around him, your cheeks would heat up and sometimes you would stutter over your own words and how you'd admire him from afar.

Currently you were with the blue haired boy, silently staring at the sky in front of you both enjoying the fresh waffles in your hands. "Say Y/n do you like Smiley?" Souya asked innocently, making you choke on your food from the sudden question. "Whoa! Whoa! Where did that question come from Angry?" You asked, clearly flustered.

Souya looked at you as he squinted his eyes once again noticed how unusual you'd get when Nahoya was mentioned. "See there it is again, you're blushing it's so obvious." He pointed out, whilst you avoided eye contact. "Ok fine, I do like him." You admitted.

"Why not tell him your feelings then?" Souya asked again, tilting his head to the side. You frowned a bit, you've liked him for at least a year now but never found the perfect opportunity to confess. "Well what if he doesn't like me back." You stated, this time making Souya slightly frown.

"You do know how much Smiley talks about you and always mentions you." His words went straight to your heart, never once have you thought about that.
____________
As you were walking to the direction of your house, you thought about Souya's words "Why not tell him your feelings then?" Stopping in your tracks, you turned around puffing out your chest and heading towards the Kawata twins house. You finally built up the courage to ask Nahoya on a date.

Closing your eyes and lifting your head up to calm yourself down. Unclenching your fists you rang the doorbell hoping this would go by smoothly. "Oh Y/n what are you doing here?" You were met by the familiar voice, looking up to see Nahoya with his usual smile plastered on his face. "I was um wondering if you would like to go on a date with me..?" You asked, mumbling slightly.

The boy in front couldn't say anything as a pink hue spread onto his cheeks matching his bouncy hair. "Sure!" You instantly shot your head up, meeting his closed eyes and toothy grin, making you smile. "I'll meet you at the park at 6 pm!" You said, trying to hide your excitement once you saw his small nod. You said goodbye and headed home, feeling content with your actions.
_____________
Currently, you were standing near the park, you hadn't actually thought of a plan for the date so everything was kind of a mess at the moment. But you were patiently waiting for Nahoya to arrive as you came earlier than expected. The calm atmosphere was soon ruined by the sound of  multiple footsteps stomping towards you.

Behind you were exactly six unknown men, three of them holding different weapons. You know this situation was going to get dangerous as they all stopped in front of you. The one in the middle supposedly the leader of the small gang, roughly grabbing your collar. "So this is the boy who's close with that Nahoya guy." The leader said, trying to intimidate you.

You didn't know how they knew Nahoya or even you but they definitely had something against him or something against Toman. As he was completely unarmed and not paying attention, you took this moment to swing your fist directly into his face making him lose his grip on you.

The boys around were soon alarmed by the sudden move all of them sprinting towards you. Luckily, Nahoya had taught you some fighting for situations were he wasn't there to protect you himself.

You were panting for air, your reflexes starting to slow down making it more difficult to dodge their attacks and swings. "You bastards ganging up on one person when there's 6 of you." You spat out, soon realising you had successfully taken down three of them.

Just when the bat was about to slam across your head, a familiar pink haired boy appeared in front of you easily taking down the guy. Nahoya. You smiled to yourself, knowing you'd be fine now. His smile now gone whilst he held a terrifying aura around him.

This made the last two guys freeze up as they started to hesitantly step back dropping their weapons in the process. Looking down at the guy Nahoya had effortlessly took down, they both jolted away from the area. Nahoya soon turned to you coming down to your level and scanning your body for any major injuries.

"Y/n are you ok?" He asked his voice full, of concern. You softly chuckled at him before nodding your head at hi which he didn't believe because of all the bruises and small cuts on your face and arms. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not protecting you Y/n.." you were surprised when he started to apologise, it wasn't his fault at all.

Tightening your fists you pulled him closer to you, letting your arms wrap around his body. "It's not your fault, idiot don't blame yourself." You said, trying to reassure him as he soon brought his arms around you as well. Pulling his chin up, you smiled at him whilst he frowned a bit.

"Now smile, it suits you better." You finally said, playing with his hair. His mood lightened up, his face turning back to his usual cheerful self. "But I promise I'll always protect you from now on, since your mine now right?" His question made your cheeks and ears turn red, you never expected that.

"W-well yeah.." You answered, clearly flustered to even speak but you soon heard a small giggle erupt from the boy as he smiled even wider. "Now you'll never be in danger Y/n!" Nahoya said, before also taking your face in his hands and giving up a small peck on your lips.

Although you were about to faint from the close contact, you knew you'd always feel safe with him because he'd always protect you.
____________
Hi guys I'm sorry for not uploading quickly I've been sick for a few days but thankfully I am negative for COVID and I have school in two days so I'm sorry if I will be a little more inconsistent but thank you for reading this book! <3 Have a good day or night!