"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞"- Mitsuya Takashi

Mitsuya Takashi x [male] reader_______"Promise me you'll come back!" The 6 year old boy said, trying to hold in his tears

_______
"Promise me you'll come back!" The 6 year old boy said, trying to hold in his tears.

"I promise I'll come back, Mitsuya! So don't cry ok?" The young you stated showing him a strong smile before giving him a small thumbs up.

The purple hair boy nodded returning the smile and giving you a wave before he saw your figure becoming smaller. Were the two boys ever to meet again?
________
The swift wind made you feel at ease, as you had just landed in Japan. You had moved to America a while ago since your family's business work was there it was difficult moving, leaving behind so many people you loved but now you were back.

A smile was soon placed on your lips realising who the tall blonde haired boy was waiting for you, Draken your older and beloved cousin. You quickly took your suitcase and ran to him making sure you didn't accidentally hit anyone. "Yo, Y/n it's been a while." He said, giving you a little pat on your stiffened back. Sitting on that plane for so long didn't do your back any justice. "Y/n-kun!" You could recognise that voice any day it was Emma.

She was running at you at quite a fast speed, with two cans of her and Draken's favourite drink. You couldn't process this as you were half awake and soon enough both of your bodies landed on the floor Emma wasn't phased by this at all she was just too euphoric to see you. "Emma good to see you doing well again." You chuckled patting her head, as she hugged you tightly you could feel your air pipes closing.

"Oi, Emma give him some space." Draken said slightly irritated, pulling the pouty girl off you. "How's Toman Doing?" You questioned before getting yourself of the cold ground. Draken was the only person you mostly kept in contact with through daily letters and posts.

"We're doing fine I'm sure they'll be excited to see you, especially this one person." Your cousin said giving you a cheeky grin, you were confused at his statement what did he mean 'this one person?'.
_________
You were brought to the Murashi Shrine were Toman was located until you saw a purple haired boy with a earring on his right ear walk up to you, why did he look so familiar?

"Y/n it's been a long time since we've seen each other." You furrowed your eyebrows and squinted your eyes trying to hard to remember him. "MITSUYA!" You yelled with your eyes wide open, you felt bad about almost forgetting him but as soon as you saw that face you immediately knew who it was I mean you loved him too much to forgot. Mitsuya gave you a small smile and a tiny hug, signalling that he missed you.

As you both released from the hug, you noticed a small figure with a black jacket around his shoulders coming at you once again at a lively speed, Mikey. "Y/N-CHIN!" He exclaimed, loudly latching himself onto you with his usual dorayaki in his hand. "It's been so long!" The boy said, his eyes sparkling at you. You couldn't help but laugh at his innocence.

"Mikey,come on now get of him." Mitsuya said, an irk mark appearing on his forehead. You thought to yourself for a moment, did he get more attractive even though he just stood there he was glowing. You had noticed this when Mistuya looked your way and gave you a slight wink which immediately made your head turn the other way, Emma saw your cheeks turn a slight red and a mischievous grin was soon plastered on her face.

"Say Y/n-kun do you still like Mitsuya?" She whispered to you, putting a hand over her mouth trying to act shocked. "W-what no..ok maybe." You admitted turning your head down to look at the pebbles beneath you. Emma squealed a bit before taking your wrist and dragging you to where your crush was letting his body lean against a tree.

"Mitsuya-Kun! Y/n-kun says he wants to take you on a date." Emma announced, standing proud. "Wait what I never said-" you were cut of by the other boy's laugh.

"Sure I'll pick you up at 8pm ok?" The short haired boy said, catching you off guard your mouth was hanging open did you hear that correctly neither the less you could feel the excitement bubbling up in you, there was so much to catch up on.
_______
You stared at your house for a second realising it never changed, smiling to yourself for a bit before being reminded of all the fun memories that you and Mitsuya had here.

Landing on your bed, your thoughts were all scattered. That was until Emma and Draken came bursting through your door letting it swing back and forth. "We're here to help!" Emma shouted, getting your attention whilst forcefully pulling you towards your chair sitting you down. "I'm going to make you look so good Mitsuya won't be able to take his eyes of you!" The blonde haired girl sprouted, gripping your shoulders smiling widely at you.

"If Mitsuya does anything to you I'm going to kill him, ok?" The tall male said, there was no sarcasm in this voice whatsoever you nodded vigorously cold sweat starting to form from his look.

After minutes of Emma messing up your closet trying to find something perfect for you, she did in the end with a satisfied look on her face whilst wiping her forehead. Her eyes sparkled at you. "You look perfect!" She exclaimed before clapping her hands, happily. "Thanks Emma I appreciate it." You replied to her compliment, hearing a motorcycle outside of your clear window.

You started to feel nervous, already knowing it was Mitsuya. "Ok I got this.." You quietly whispered to yourself, before looking up and closing your eyes for a moment. Leaving the house, you saw the boy standing leaning on his motorcycle looking up at the bright stars. He shined so brightly.

"Mitsuya don't bring him back too late!" Draken shouted from the door, showing his fist to him which was tightly clenched.
"Enjoy Y/n-kun!" Emma also shouted giving you a big wave, before lip syncing a small 'good luck' and winking at you.
________
"So what do you have in mind?" Mitsuya asked you, stopping at the red light which had brightly lit the road. "I'll show you the directions just keep going." You responded to him, pressing your cheek onto his back. Mitsuya smiled at your little actions.

"And go right then we're here!" You stated, hopping of his motorcycle and going near the front of the hill where you could see the iridescent stars glittering in the ominous sky.

As Mitsuya got of, his eyes slightly widened this place was so familiar to him. "Y/n don't tell.." You gave him a toothy grin before you logged on his memory. "It's the place where we first met as kids." You said calmly, causing Mitsuya to smile. The flowers danced happily with the wind, the moon glowed down on you making you look irresistible.

Mitsuya stared at your figure from behind, admiring your beauty. He began to watch closer, slowly slithering his arms around your waist startling you a bit but kept your composure as you realised it was only Mitsuya. "You know Y/n you look so handsome standing in the moonlight." His statement made you blush even more.

Feeling confident you turned your head around to meet Mitsuya's dark eyes. "I like you." Mitsuya's eyes widened, feeling his grip leave your waist, you felt a little disheartened but still carried on. "I've liked you ever since we were kids and even when I moved to America my feelings for you never faded." You finished, you didn't look at him you felt all your confidence go away the second his hands left your waist fully.

It went silent for a while, feeling you messed up you apologised trying to ease the awkwardness that you created. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that.." Your sentence didn't sound like anything but a mumble. "I like you to." Your eyes shot up, both of yours eyes meeting once again. His gaze softened as he started to move closer.

"I've always liked you Y/n, love even."

You were still trying to process this but Mitsuya took this opportunity to give your lips a small kiss. You suddenly felt heat rising to your cheeks you hid in his chest too embarrassed to look up at him. "You look even more handsome in my arms." He stated wrapping his arms around you, tightly. The atmosphere was calm and relaxing the moon, stars, flowers mixed beautifully together making the new couple stand out perfectly.
____________
Requested by @_kyo_kyo <3