"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"- Sano Shinichiro

Shinichiro x [fem] reader*f/f is favourite flavour*

*f/f is favourite flavour*

Christmas was near.

But why didn't you feel the least bit happy?

Because it was on Christmas that you did something you deeply regretted.

You left him.

You let the love of your life go.

You left him because of your stupidness.

You left him because you weren't sure of your feelings, but when you moved back to Yokohama for a few years to support your Grandparents.

You were sure about your feelings then, you loved him so much.

It had happened a year ago on Christmas.

You didn't know where he is now, maybe he already has a girlfriend or already married.

You just want him to know you regret it all, you miss him so much, you love him so much.

You love him, you loved Shinichiro.
________
"Y/N!" Your mother shouted down from the stairs waiting for your answer. "Oh yes okaa-san!" You answered, forcing you to snap out of your thoughts.

"We need to go to the grocery store for a bit, I'll wait for you in the car!" The eldest said whilst starting to head out as you heard her footsteps becoming quieter. "Okay! I'll be there is a sec." Inhaling deeply you lifted yourself of your bed to get your jacket that was placed messily on your chair. Just as you were about to open the wooden door your younger brother came rushing in with a worried expression.

"Nee-san! You didn't sound like yourself are you ok?" Your 7 year old brother said worry spread all over his voice. You gave him a small smile before reassuring him. "I'm ok don't worry about me, Itsuki!" You said ruffling his hair as his face lit up he then took your hand and guided you down the stairs towards the car which your mother had already started.
_________
A comfortable silence was placed in the car until your brother broke it. "Oh right nee-san, yesterday I saw Shinichiro-san in front of a wedding dress store near aunt Aoi's cafe." Your eyes widen at this you hadn't seen Shinichiro in years even when you came back to Tokyo you didn't try to contact him but from Itsuki's information was he already engaged?

You closed your eyes trying to recollect your thoughts as Itsuki had realised what he said he frantically apologised feeling guilty after remembering the incident. "It's fine I'm fine!" You stated before turning your head to look out of the car window. Your mother's faced was full of concern constantly stealing glances at you. "Y/n be strong dear." She stated before finding an empty parking space. "Don't worry okaa-san! You know I'm strong right?" You smiled at her quickly before exiting the vehicle first. No you weren't you were hurt.
________
"I'm gonna search for my favourite snack first!" Itsuki said immediately running of to find his favourite aisle. "Ok Itsuki, don't get lost! You too Y/n search for something you would like." You mother said giving you a gentle smile before patting your back nodding your head you were of to find a delicious snack.