"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞"- Wakasa Imuushi

Wakasa x [fem] reader__________Requested by @senjuuu_ <3_________The sun tapped your face lightly as you walking the streets of Shibuya, admiring the blue sky held above

__________
Requested by @senjuuu_ <3
_________
The sun tapped your face lightly as you walking the streets of Shibuya, admiring the blue sky held above. You were on your daily walk to the park after picking up a can of soda from a near by vending machine. A few thoughts popped into your mind as you strolled through the Leaf littered park, trying to find your usual spot where you sat.

"I wonder if I'll see him today.." you whispered to yourself, letting your can of soda spin side to side. There was always a boy who would as well stroll along this park, a long haired boy who would put his hair in a ponytail his two toned hair standing out amongst the scenery.

"Is the boy, me?" The sudden voice startled you as your a bit of your drink leaped out. There he was, the boy who'd you see amongst the distance now in your clear view. His features were beautiful from afar but dazzling close up, his small smile as his eyes stayed still.

There was a moment of silence, as you tried to take in what just had happened. This time you decided you raise up your confidence and ask a few questions. "I'm guessing you've noticed my presence as well, the names L/n Y/n. Yours?" You returned the smile as he leaned back, chuckling slightly. "I'll admit you've caught my attention as well, Miss Y/n, I'm Wakasa Imaushi." The tone in his voice made your cheeks heat up.

You kept your posture, trying not to make the redness obvious. "Already using my first name, quite bold of you Imaushi." You smirked, making him slightly flustered as well as chuckling lightly. After the little interaction, a comfortable silence landed between the pair. The soft rays of the sun hitting Wakasa's face making him shimmer to the point you couldn't look away.

The atmosphere was soon ruined by an unfamiliar voice, beyond the distance you could see a shorter girl who had silver hair that slightly drooped over her large eyes, her body was covered in the same long coat as Wakasa. The boy slowly peeled his eyes open as he heard the yelling as well. Watching him slowly rise, he gave you a small wave and headed towards her whilst you watched them leave together.

A few days had gone past since then and even if it was raining, snowing, sunny, windy you'd always wait for him and there he'd appear.

Today was exactly like that. The clouds filled with grey indicating that it was going to rain but you stayed glued to the beach waiting for him. Just to your surprise there he was, walking towards you, your smile lighting up.

Wakasa sat down next to you, holding something in his hand. "Wakasa, what's in your hand?" You questioned, as curiosity got the best of you. The long haired boy twirled the lolipop stick in his mouth before speaking. "My number, for you." He calmly replied, staring into your eyes almost has if he was teasing you.

You've wanted to ask for his number quite a few times but was always nervous. Feeling the heat rise in your cheeks to the tip of your ears, you avoided his eye contact. "Come on don't get flustered now." Wakasa spoke in a teasing tone as he waved the piece of paper in his hand. "Here." He finished, placing it in your palm.

"Thanks.." You mumbled, still blushing whilst he chuckled at your actions. Wakasa soon got up and you knew he had to go your face turning into a slight frown. "Come on don't be sad, call me when you want I'd love to hear your voice anyday." You smiled at his choice of words, slightly nodding at him.

Today was different from the other summer days, it rained all day not a single ray of sun in sight. You frowned at the raindrops lathered across the floor, not holding out too much hope that Wakasa would appear today. After all the rain didn't stop, soaking your clothes and your hair going flat whilst your shoulders slumped down.

That was until you noticed a small figure in the distance whose hair was in that very same ponytail that Wakasa had. Wiping the rain from your eyes and eyelashes you could see clearer finally coming to your senses that it was him.

That same lazy smile you knew, your smile itself lighting up. "Wakasa, You came!" You exclaimed, eyes standing out through the rain. "Why wouldn't I?" He calmly replied, tilting his head to the side. You had noticed his hand neatly tucked away whilst a small ribbon pocked out.

Slowly, you focus went to the bright red ribbon sticking out, making Wakasa notice instantly hiding his hand away from you. "Wakasa, what's that." You asked suspiciously. Hearing his sigh, your eyes glistened as he brought the hidden object to your view. "I wanted to keep it a secret." He said, his lazy eyes not making contact with yours.

It was a fresh bouquet of flowers, a little soaked from the rain. Smiling, you reached for the bouquet. "Also happy birthday." Wakasa added, making your eyes go wide whilst your head shot up at him. You had mentioned last week your birthday being today but you never thought he payed attention, as he was was laying his head on your lap whilst looking at the sunlight.

No one had ever cared about your birthday, not even your previous relationships. Your eyes started to mix with the rain, tears prickling your eyes as you smiled helplessly. Almost instinctively, your arms wrapped around Wakasa clutching his long, back coat.

He didn't question it at all and did the same back to give you a sense of comfort.

As you both stared at each other, you could almost tell how much love and trust had been built up in the relationship. The rain poured down heavily but just in that moment your lips touched.

The warm sensation spread through your body almost instantly, as you both started to close your lips smiling through the strong kiss. Breaking apart, you gasped for air as Wakasa smiled teasingly at you. "Stop looking at me like that.." You said, glaring at him to which he chuckled.

The rain dripped down on both of the figures, only being a few inches apart a silence feel the sound of rain only being heard. After a while, you both broke out in a small laughter. Even his laugh made you feel complete, oh how you were falling for him.

Maybe to you this was true love.

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for my break how was your guy's winter break? I've been busy with school lately so I'm really sorry for that. The updates from now on might be slow but I'll try my best, thank you for all the love!