2. Raouls driving skills

The first week, the group of Paris went through many places.

They started their journey at Orleans, heading from there to Le Mans and like a circle around Paris, to Lille, Reims and Nancy. Since they are known all around, they got easily behind the stages. It was no surprise, that Francoeur had a special charm around him that makes it easy for him to get his autographs. They always stayed for one day on one place. Lucille promised Francoeur, that they would stay in Toulouse for a week. This gives the group the chance to see eight entertainers. Through their trip, Francoeur bought the local newspaper, feeling excited when an article of Madame Loret appeared. Lucille took a peek, "I see. She is performing a musical. And this is next week? Francoeur, you know what this means?" He shrugged his shoulders. "We are in Toulouse in one week, we can see her live on stage!" she couldn't hide it herself; Lucille was also a secret fan of the lady. Francoeur was so happy he jumped in joy, forgetting his strength, and hit the roof hard. "I know you are overjoyed, but you shouldn't show it in such a manner. After all you are still an insect." He nodded, rubbing his head.

Raoul was in his car, waiting for everyone to arrive. He wanted to make sure, that everyone noticed his service. Because of that, he wanted to drive them all with his van. Lucille wasn't impressed, "Do we have to? We could get the coach you know!" "But sweetheart, if we so that, no one would see my special service!" "Like that is the main goal" she rolled her eyes. Raoul smiled, "This is MY main goal. Don't sulk and get in!" With Francoeur in the back, it was still cramped inside the van. Lucille wished that for a little more comfort to travel. Unfortunately, this will stay a dream...with Raoul as the driver. She can't even describe his skill of driving, "Were did you learn to drive Raoul?"

"A man in Amiens taught me."

"You drive horribly!"

He grinned, "Funny...that is what he said too."

"How did you even get a license?!"

"I got contacts sweet cheeks"

She hates it, when he calls her nicknames, "You are completely..."

"BANANAS!!!"

Raoul didn't pay attention to the road, driving directly into a cart of bananas. Emile's warning was too late. Lucille gave him a look, saying 'I told you so'. She opened the door and checked on Francoeur, who rubbed his head. "Are you okay?" She asked him, checking him all over. He nodded at her. Once this was sorted, Lucille went back to Raoul, "Where are we?"

He checked the map, "Right now, we are in...Montauban."

They had no choice; they have to stay in Montauban, till Raoul go this van fixed. He was optimistic though, "I am sure, we can leave in a few hours, why don't you go to the market in the meantime."

"What market?" asked Mort, looking around.

"The one behind you doll face"

He was right; a huge market was behind them. Lucille got Francoeur out of the van, while Raoul had an argument with the owner of the bananas. "This might take a while..." said Lucille, holding Francoeur's arm, "...let's see what the stands have to offer."