I fell in love with Usher Raymond chapter 27

Usher and JD was at the studio Usher was getting ready to sing for the rest of his album before it was published that Friday. Hey JD what's up man how you doing I'm doing good man well I finally did it. Finally did what man what are you talking about well I took Barbara out for dinner last night and I popped the question I asked her to marry me. Wow really man yep really oh my gosh man well did she say yes. Of course man she said yes and she made me the happiest man on Earth. Man I'm so happy for you thank you man I appreciate that you're welcome you know you're my bro right yeah of course. So that's why I'm going to ask you will you be my best man. What are you kidding man of course I wil lol. Thank you man that makes me happy. So what's Barbara doing now oh she's at home with Mom there are discussing the wedding plans the date and the time all right man that sounds good. I'll keep you informed you know that of course man I know you will so what kind of wedding are you looking for man. Well I don't want nothing to lavish you know how to paparazzi is they like to pry into everyone's life. Yeah I know what you mean man we can keep it silent you know it's just going to be a small little kind of lavish wedding feeling that's what she was talking about not a lavish lavish wedding like me and Tamika had. So where was you planning on getting married at man. Well I was thinking about maybe going to the Bahamas really wow. Or maybe to the Virgin Islands oh okay you know that's a romantic place. Well both places really are if you ask me yeah I know what you mean man. Well let's get started on this song man I got to find a song that I can dedicate to my baby you know what I mean yeah man you going to write it now yeah. As Usher was writing down the words to the new song to put on the album. Her smile just came over his face his phone rang. hello he said hi babe it's me hey baby what's up. Nothing much me and Mom were just sitting here looking at dresses and planning you know and Chelsea's here too oh wonderful. I know we can't have a real lavish wedding but we can have the lavish wedding feeling yes. Well baby I was thinking about maybe going out to a different place instead of getting married here. You mean like taking a trip yeah. Okay that sounds great so where you thinking. Well I have two places in mind.
The Bahamas
Virgin Islands.
You pick whatever which one you want baby it don't matter to me. Oh my you know I've never been to neither one but where have you not been. Baby it don't matter where I'm not been this is all about you. Whichever one you pick it'll be fine with me. Well I want to pick something that you would agree on too see I've never been to the Bahamas before I hear it's very very beautiful and I've never been to the Virgin Islands before and I know the Virgin Islands is very beautiful place too oh my let me pick hold on let me see what I can do. Eeny meeny miny moe which one should I go Bahamas one Virgin Islands too which one is it for me and you. Wow I picked the Virgin Islands. All right babe whatever you say Virgin Islands that's what's going to be oh thank you sweetheart I'm so happy. Now we got to do this with a couple of months so if you want to do it sooner than that that's fine but we could plan for 2 months from now okay that sounds great that'll give me time to lose weight also. Baby you ain't got to lose no way for me. no listen I do want to because it's good for my health and besides I want to fit into this gorgeous dress that Mom and I have picked out for me. Would you go girl LOL. that's my baby I Love You Usher. I love you too sweetheart I'm going to let you go cuz I know you're busy and you're working on your albums so I just wanted to tell you I love you and to let you know how far we came with the wedding plans all right sweetie. I will be home in about a couple hours so be ready because I'm taking you out for dinner tonight. You are yes I am baby you are trying to fatten me up Mr Raymond aren't you. No baby I just want to spoil you that's all. Look usher I'm not used to this I don't know what you're trying to do. I just want to love you baby that's all I want to treat you like a queen like I said. Tears started rolling down my eyes he heard me crying. Baby why you crying for what's the matter. I wiped the tears from my eyes and I said I've never been treated like this before by any Man Usher and you're the only one that's ever treated me good I'm so grateful that God gave me the opportunity to be in your life and for you to be in mine. I love you baby I'll see you later okay I'll be here I'm not going nowhere all right be ready. Yes sir lol. Usher went back to writing the song put on his new album 2 hours it went by and it was time to leave. How's your head hopped into his car made sure everything was taken care of at the restaurant he had already changed his clothes before he got in his car. I was getting ready I knew that he would be home shortly. Chelsea went into the bedroom where she was sleeping at. Chelsea what are you doing girl well nothing really I'm just sitting here just thinking about the beautiful wedding that we're going to be attending and having. Yes me too. Usher was pulling up into the driveway. The horn blow. Little girl I got to go that's so usher where you going. He's taking me out to dinner tonight again well yeah. Girl you are so blessed to have a man like that oh I know and I'm keeping him I know you will girl. Don't worry Chelsea I believe there's a man for you somewhere along the line I just got that feeling yeah me too alrighty then we'll have fun I'll talk to you later see you later yes dear I will and Charles has dinner prepared for you also and all you have to do is just warm it up in the microwave it's already in the refrigerator oh well thank you you're welcome. If I was going down the stairs to go out the door and I grabbed my purse and went out the door Usher was looking at me with big smile on his face. He hopped out the car and came over to the passenger side and opened the door for me and helped me in. Oh sweetheart you look so beautiful thank you I said you don't look bad yourself mister. Thank you love. Are we going to lachey's tonight no I think we're going to go somewhere other than there. Oh really yeah. We was driving for a while and we wound up at the airport. My mouth opened wide oh my what are we doing here at the airport Usher I asked. Well I have a little surprise for you oh no don't tell me you're taking me to a romantic place to have a dinner LOL. Well yes no matter of fact I am oh honey where we going well I can't tell you that right now. Why well because if I do it would ruin the surprise so just come on let's go and get on the plane so we can get to our destination. All right babe I'm with you all the way you with me I'm with you all right let's go. As we were getting on the plane Usher took my hand and helped me up and I was so amazed. I didn't know where our destination was until he announced it to the pilot. Are we all set to go yes Mr Raymond we're all set to go Paris France.

--------------------------------------------------------------------