I fell in. love with usher Raymond chapter 24

As we arrive to the restaurant went into the restaurant the matrid deed said hello Mr Raymond how are you tonight Usher said we're fine do you have a table for us sure do Mr Raymond come follow me. As we follow the mayrid deed to the table the setting was beautiful we were in a quiet little romantic spot with candlelight and roses. Usher what is all this about we got roses here what do we celebrating dear. My love I told you we were celebrating your recovery. And the announcement I made on the radio about my album coming out this Friday. Are you sure something else ain't going on. I don't know he said. All right seriously what's going on usher come on tell me don't rush me baby. Can I get a bottle of champagne he ordered. Baby you know I don't drink. I know but just have one drink with me it's just a little champagne it's not going to hurt you. This is a special night. Okay I'll go ahead and drink with you just a little bit but not much are you hungry sure. Do you want me to order would you like to I'll let you pick out the dinner for us tonight like you did the first time it was so good. All right  usher ordered us dinner. We had a soup and a salad and the main course was chicken parmesan . The dinner was very lovely as we sat there and ate and talked and laughed and how he was so happy to know that I was going to be okay. Sweetheart I know it's been a rough half of a year but you've always been by my side usher and I really do love you so much and I'm crazy about you and I just want to say that I'm so glad that you came into my life. Thank you so much my love you know I love you right Yes. I have a little surprise for you and I'm going to sing you a song. What you going to sing me a song yes. As he got up from the table after eating he went over to the major d and asked if he could play the piano.  Mr Raymond Be our guest. As he sat down. At the piano he made an announcement good evening ladies and gentlemen he said. Tonight's very special occasion first of all I want to introduce you to my girlfriend. Ladies and gentlemen this is Barbara Barnes. People started clapping. I'm going to sing her a song and I'm dedicating this song to you and here we go baby.

Everybody clapped as I looked at Usher with tears rolling down my eyes he came over to me and held me in his arms baby it's okay why you crying for cuz I believe I believe in US I know I believe in us too and that's why usher got  on one knee and pulled out this little black ring box. As my eyes got bigger I knew that he was really going to ask me to marry him. Barbara I know that we've been together for a while now and I know that I bought you  a promise ring and I promised you that I was going to marry you one day. So now as a man I want to do the right thing. So would you do me the honor  of being my wife. My eyes swelled up with tears honey say something. Yes usher I'll marry you. As you slipped the beautiful ring on my finger. Oh my gosh  Usher. this is beautiful I thought you would like it sweetheart. You got great taste It's absolutely gorgeous. As we kissed passionately. The people in a restaurant clapped and cheered as we held each other. After all that excitement we drank the rest of our champagne and was getting ready to get up to leave. Usher whispered in my ear I'm going to make love to you tonight I'm going to make you scream. My eyes got big and my heart started pounding oh my I said to myself I'm in trouble tonight.lol  I can tell that Usher was very excited. He was grinning from ear to ear he was especially happy that I had accepted his proposal of marriage. I couldn't wait to get home with him so we could start our new life together we had been together for some time now . And after he had told me about him and Ashley having a one-night stand I thought I was going to leave him but no couldn't do it. Cuz I knew deep in my heart that this man truly loves me. And I truly loved him. We've only been through one little minor detail and our relationship. But it seemed like things were starting to turn around for the good. As we drove home Usher ask me what kind of wedding do I want. Well I've always wanted a big wedding I never got to have a big wedding but. I know we can't have a lavish wedding because you are an entertainer and your lifestyle is different from a regular normal everyday life like mine. I guess it could still be lavish as long as it's with you and Mom and and James and Chelsea. And JD. Sweetheart whatever you choose wherever you want to go just let me know as long as we keep the secret okay. Yes that's great I would love to keep a secret I love to keep secrets. And you're very good at it I know. Usher. Yes babe when did you fall in love with me. I fell in love with you on the day you came to my concert and I was performing. You know I've always really been in love with you and I thought I was stupid because I'm a 62-year-old woman and I'm in love with a 43-year-old man and I never thought that you would love me back. Why not. age doesn't mean nothing and you're a beautiful woman inside and out. Thank you I've never had no man tell me that before you're my first one. I am yes you are. Wow I'm sorry you had to live such a bad life and have bad relationships I've had a few my own. But until the day I met you I never knew what love was truly like and so I saw you and we got together. I really enjoyed being with . After the concert in the after party and I attended with you. You are so lovable and so mannerable and so kind to me baby my mama raised a good man my grandma did too and my auntie see I was raised by three women and they taught me how to be a man how to love a woman how to treat a woman. That's why I have so much respect for a woman and I have so much respect for you.!!

You are the. One

GOD IS GOOD. AMEN ❣️❣️😘😘😘😘

--------------------------------------------------------------------