I fell in love with Usher Raymond chaper 22

Chelsea left and went out the door Usher came in the room whistling. I see you're in a chip for mood honey what's going on. Oh I'm just happy I know that you're going to make a full recovery baby and I'll be more than glad to help you in any way I can. That's nice sweetheart say I need to talk to you about something. Okay love what is it well Chelsea came by to talk to me about the dance that's coming up on the 17th. I mean I would like to go would you go with me would you take me. How's your head the strangest look on his face thinking that I was being funny. He laughed and chuckled are you serious Barbara you want to go to the ball. Yes sweetheart I do I mean I know I might not be able to dance but you know we can wheel it together with a smile on my face. I just started laughing thought it was really funny that I said that but then he got to thinking this might be good therapy for me you know what honey you're right he said yes I'll take you to the dance. Anything from my baby. Oh my I am so happy I can't wait well now I need to find me address. But I got the perfect one upstairs and I just have Lisa go upstairs and get it for me. It was almost time for the dance the night before I was so excited I couldn't wait to surprise Usher. When he finds out that I can walk he's going to be happy he's going to be amazed and I can't wait to see the look on his face. The next night it was time for the dance Lisa went upstairs in my closet and got my dress and also got my shoes and everything that I had asked for. Lisa helped me to get dressed I was so excited I sure was upstairs getting ready and he was about ready to put his shoes on and he was dressed to kill honey. He came downstairs as I was sitting in the wheelchair Lisa said to me Miss Barbara is there anything else you want me to do no dear thank you you've done enough I really appreciate it I'll talk to you when I get back home yes ma'am you have a great day and enjoy your night thank you Lisa. I thought she was coming down the steps he was looking straight at me with them beautiful brown eyes is as I was sitting there in my wheelchair I was thinking to myself boy this is going to be a night to remember and he's going to be so excited I know he won't believed his eyes. Patrick came downstairs and said honey are you ready yes usher am ready. Usher grabbed the wheelchair and started pushing me out the door as we were going out the door Jonathan opened the car door for me he locked the wheelchair and told me to put my arms around his neck as I put my arms around Jonathan's neck he swung me over to the passenger side of the car putting my legs in the car and shutting the door gently I wound up putting the seat belt around my waist. Usher went over to the driver side got in close the door and put a seat belt on looked at me and smiled I love you baby. I love you too. I love you too Usher. We drove off and was heading for the ball it was so nice to even get out of the house for a change I haven't been out of the house and months and weeks and it was sad because I felt like I would never be able to walk again but I kept my faith and I prayed and God had answered my prayers.I was happy. That I would be able to surprise Usher but the biggest surprise of all. As we got to the ball as you're opened my door I put my arms around his neck he helped me up and put me in the wheelchair as he shut the door I thought to myself wow is he really going to be surprised I wonder I know he will be. Usher was happy he was smiling all the way into the doors of the ball the people were in all when they saw me and they were really surprised to see him but he was glad to be there everybody was dancing having a good time Usher and I went over to the side of the room he got me some to drink and he dragged him a bourbon and Coke. Baby I said. Yes what is it my love. Can I have this dance sure let me clear a path for us so that we can dance together. Is everybody was backing away Usher will me to the middle of the floor and as he was getting ready to dance with me I said stop Usher. Terry was at the ball I haven't seen her in a while but she was glad to see me Terry I said come here. She came over next to me I told her to bend down so I can whisper something in her ear listen this is perfect going to do I want you to hold the wheelchair and lock it in place cuz I'm going to get up and I'm going to dance with my man. Okay whenever you're ready. I'm ready now. Usher wanted to dance and he grabbed my hand and said come on sweetheart we can dance I said hold on. Terry are you ready yes Barbara I'm ready. Usher had the strangest look on his face. Baby what are you doing. I'll be all right as I took the wheelchair and locked it in place I asked him to come closer and he did I put my feet on the floor and I asked him to stand in front of me. How's your student in front of me usher stood in front of me grab my hand Usher. I had my hand on the arm of the wheelchair pulling myself up oh honey be careful Usher said I got this. You just hold on to me. As I pulled myself up there I was standing in the middle of the room. As I walked towards him slowly his eyes got big and his mouth opened wide. Oh my gosh he said. You can walk. With the biggest smile on his face yes honey I can walk I have feelings in my legs now and I can walk oh my I'm so happy he said. Surprise oh my I am surprised usher. Said. .yes yes my .baby. Can walk may I have this dance. Sure my love usher said. We danced he didn't want to wear me out so we wound up taking breaks in between but he was so happy to see me up and about again. Yeah man. Usher said. We only stayed for a couple hours but I had the best time. As we were getting ready to leave I got into the wheelchair and sat down I sure wheeled me out to the car Terry was just standing there Terry I love you girl you have a great day you too Barbara she said and she hugged me told me I'm so happy that you're recovering so quickly thank you me too I said. As you will be out to the car got into the car but the wheelchair into the car and then we drove off as we were on our way home usher said to me I love you sweetheart I am so happy. And you super late dupily really surprised me I mean I can't believe how wonderful it is to see you walk again baby. As we were getting ready to go home. I want to ask you a question. Yes baby what is it. Are you able to make love to me tonight. Yes love I can make love to you tonight all right Usher replied. We got up to the house and he opened the door for me he took the wheelchair out of the trunk and asked me if I wanted to sit in it I said yes. He will me in the house I was so happy. Do you want to go in the guest room or do you want to go upstairs. I thought maybe we'd go in the guest room it's easier on the first floor for me right now LOL. All right love whatever you say.