I fell in love with Usher Raymond chapter 10

As my brother and sister were in my apartment I began to look around to see what I wanted to take to the house with me I have to hurry Usher has to be at the coliseum before 8:00 tonight he's got a concert he's doing. Oh really yes. Say Stacy I can get a couple of tickets for you and your brother. Really well thank you I sure I appreciate that I know my sister is going to be going you know I will be Stacy because this is my man and I'm going to stick by his side wherever he goes. Usher wrapped his arms around me and held me come on Barbara we got to do something baby we got to do this so we can leave okay. It was going on 3:30 and Usher had to be at the at the arena by 4:15 to do rehearsal before the concert started tonight. I packed up a few things I looked what I really wanted . I'll come back another day maybe Thursday come over and get rid of a lot of this stuff and donate it I have to tell my landlord I'm moving out though. Sure baby we can do that are you ready. Yeah I'm ready babe come on let's go Stacey Jonathan are you ready sure we're coming sis hold on. Should we tell her. Tell her what. Tell her that you and Usher really had an affair a long time ago. No Jonathan I don't want to do that it would break her heart and besides she looks so happy. Okay we'll just leave that secret buried and it will not be brought up no more. I came to the other room are you guys ready come on let's go yeah sure here we come. So what was you guys talking about oh nothing we were just talking about how your apartment looks so much like moms I'm only we're living in her house. You know Mom had beautiful stuff and she took good care of it and she was a very good house keeper. Yeah you're right about that Mom was always a good housekeeper. Hey babe is your mom still living. No unfortunately she just passed away about 2 years ago. I'm sorry no you're okay. Do you have any family. Yeah my brother and my sister and then I have an aunt and uncle that live in Belgium oh okay. Is that Belgium California yeah in California. Cool you know I got a condo there. Yeah I know you do and one day I'll probably get to see that too right. Well of course you will babe you want to be a part of my life. All righty then as we walked out the door and down the hall went down the elevator out to the sidewalk to get into the car Stacy and Jonathan hugged me I'll see you later sis. Yeah I love you guys I hope you guys will come to the concert tonight yeah we sure will I'll tell you what if you come to the arena I'll be there meet me at the arena at 6:00 that way we can stand in line and wait. Girl I can't wait that long. Baby you ain't got to do all that I'll get John to get me two extra tickets remember you got the VIP pass remember yeah Chelsea's coming too right I hope I would love to have her come she did the first time. Yeah well call her up and tell her to get ready cuz she's going to be with you too you all are coming to the concert tonight. And it's on me. Wow Jonathan said usher's a nice guy. Yeah that's my baby. Girl you're lucky to have him. Yes I am and I am not going to let no one or nothing come in between us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usher looks shocked. And he never heard me say that before so he truly knew I was in love with him. Come on baby girl let's hurry bye guys I'll see you at 6:00 yes we'll be there all right I'll be waiting we'll have the tickets for you already okay good. Baby that was very nice of you to do that. I mean no problem babe remember you're my girl and your family is my family. I know that's right. As we're driving down the road speaking of Witch when will I get to meet your son's. Don't worry babe you'll get to meet him soon enough I have set up a day when we can all meet together and have lunch together so you get to know the boys. You think they'll like me. Girl let me tell you if I like you they're going to like you if grandma likes you they're definitely going to like you. Oh wow I'm so excited. All right sweetie but we're almost home now so I'm going to drop you off and I'm going to head over to Jonathan's and I have to get two tickets for concert tonight and I'll meet you back here in a little bit okay all right that's cool. I want you to be ready now okay oh I will I've got to let Chelsea know to get ready too. Yep you guys got to be ready all right I'm almost home. My phone started ringing.