I fell in love with Usher Raymond chapter 11

As Usher was driving down to the bottom of the hill as the gate opened up for him to go out he turned the radio on and started singing his song. Meanwhile me and Chelsea was back at the house trying to get ready. Wow I can't believe your sister and Usher were good friends back then what happened. I don't know she said that after she moved out of mom's house that her and Usher had lost contact with each other. Yeah
What do you believe her. Well yeah I believe her she's my sister I mean she's never lying to me before. Okay girl you don't have nothing to worry about. we were almost donep Chelsea was fixing her hair a couple pieces and she was almost ready my hair was already done I had put on some sweet smelling perfume that I had gotten back a long time ago. Jonathan Yes Man are you ready yes we're ready we're coming downstairs right now. All right man I'll get the car and bring it to the front door all right thank you Jonathan you're welcome. My phone rang and it was Usher

HELLO USHER SAID. HEY BABE
ARE YOU ARE YOU THERE
YEAH I'M HERE WHAT'S GOING ON
I DON'T KNOW I THINK WE GOT A BAD
I CAN HEAR YOU NOW CAN YOU HEAR

BABY JONATHAN GAVE ME THE TICKETS AND I'M RIGHT HERE WAITING. WE'RE ON OUR WAY WE'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES. ALL RIGHT I'LL STAND OUT HERE AND WAIT OKAY I LOVE YOU.

USHER. I LOVE YOU.
I HEARD THAT. I'M GLAD YOU DID I WANTED YOU TO HEAR IT. I WAS HOPING THAT YOU WOULD USHER CUZ IT'S TRUE. I KNOW BABY GIRL ALL RIGHT LOVE I'LL TALK TO YOU IN A FEW OKAY WE'RE COMING NOW ALL RIGHT I SEE YOU. USHER HUNT OFF THE PHONE.

Hey. hi baby. We pulled up next to Usher as he was standing outside. He handed me the tickets we'll see you in a little bit okay babe. Yeah I'm fine hey am I going to be backstage agai you know you are you know you're my VIP girl. And I smiled at him looking at his beautiful brown eyes and he smiled back at me and blew me a kiss got to go babe bye love you. I am so happy sometimes I wish that this was a dream but it's not it's real and I feel so good inside usher makes me feel so good. Jonathan you can let us out right here we'll go ahead and get in line. Ma'am I'm supposed to let you out in the back that's what a line is. There must have been 25 women in front of us but that was okay I was waiting for my sister and my brother to show up they already were here. We saw them but they didn't see us so I waved and they came over and saw us. Here you go guys here's the tickets. Thank you oh my gosh I can't believe this you know it's been a while since I seen Usher perform. Stacy said. Stacy
Yes sis what's up. How well do you know my man. Girl I already told you Usher and I go way back I told you that him and I used to be good friends. Okay I believe you. Barbara what is all this insecurity for if you love him trust him.. I'm quite sure he trust you okay. Yes I know he does. Will you stop worrying about those other girls I don't want nothing else to do with him or anything else. Stacy I'm just worried. Worried about what barb. Sis talk to me. I'm worried usher might step out on me. Now why would he do that what if he grows tired of me and weary and he just don't want me no more. Girl will you stop you are making me so upset with you right now. Stacy I can't help it I love him I want to be with him. But I'm afraid. Barbara why don't you tell him the truth tell him about you and your last boyfriend. I can't sis it's too painful. But if you tell him he'll understand I believe Usher he listens trust me he's a very good listener and he's a very good lover. What you said lover. Oh I did. Yes you did sister what are you talking about. I didn't mean nothing by that I'm not talking about me and him but I know he's a good lover I know he's a good man. Okay I believe you. Barbara now you stop it. I'm laying down and cried tears were falling down my eyes. Sis I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you. No I deserved it I'm acting like a child. And I'm being very inconsiderate. And I'm only thinking about myself and not him oh man. Barbara don't worry about it sweetheart this man gave you a promise ring he wants to marry you one day. You know to tell you the truth me and Usher has not made love yet. What girl are you crazy why wouldn't you want to make love to this. I do but I want to wait I want to make sure that I'm ready. Is he waiting for you. Yes and I nodded my head. That's great you know some men don't want to wait that long. And how long have you guys been together well I just met him it's been a month now. Barb yeah Chelsea. It's been about 2 months. Already yeah but I just met his mother not too long ago yeah that was a couple days ago. Oh wow sis. What's Stacy Usher introduced you to his mother. Yeah. He's never done that before that much with any woman. Did you ever meet her. Yeah of course I did he took me to see her but we totally told her that we were friends and that's what we were and that's all. Oh okay well what did you think about you. Well actually I did get a good impression that she liked me but she never told me that she didn't like me it was just the way but she was talking to me and as I was talking to her. She wanted to know a lot more about me. I told her that I had a brother and sister. Really. Yeah did she ever ask what our names for. No not really. Wow so you got to meet usher's mother before I did. like I said we were just friends. I dropped a conversation I really didn't want to hear no more that she had to say I know my sister. And she is actually a flirt she likes to flirt with younger guys and she gets what she wants. It's like a competition between her and me I've always gotten guys but I wound up with the wrong kind. My sister on the other hand she would come up with the rich guys the doctors the lawyers. Me I always got second best actually I got the worst. Stacy and Jonathan we were moving up to the front of the line Chelsea was in front of me Stacy was behind me and behind Stacy with our brother Jonathan.