-12-

I appeared in a dark room with only a single dim candle enlightening the surroundings. I squinted to adjust the darkness for my eyes enough to understand where I ended up Apparating to. As I moved to the source of the light I slightly hit the table. I took the candle from the handle and took out my wand. 

"Engordio," I whispered to myself.

The candle started lighting more intensively. I took my eyes back to examine the room more properly and was instantly reassured when I saw a small broken mirror hanging on the wall, a beautiful painting of a young girl attached above the fireplace on the wall. I looked around to look for the rightful owner of the house but it seems no one was home. Aberforth must have gone out. 

Suddenly, I heard a loud thud come from the entrance door to the house. At the unexpected noise, I dropped the candle on the floor. The whole room fell back into darkness. I looked back squinting at the door and held up my wand. This didn't sound good. Aberforth wasn't too old to fall down the stairs, he definitely had his balance in check. I heard fast footsteps approaching the door. From what I heard, there were two, no, three people behind that door. I immediately ran to the door and hid on the left to be able to surprise- attack at any given moment. I could simply take out one of them and then the other two. Better than fighting three of them. 

After a few seconds of heavy breathing and heart bursting out of my chest which felt like hours, the door slammed open, and in came two short and one tall dark figure. 

"Did you look at him?" I heard an oddly familiar voice whisper, "For a second I thought it was..." 

"I know, Dumbledore," I heard a feminine voice say which belonged to one and only Hermione Granger. What was she doing here? 

From the crack of the door, I saw one of the two figures, I'm assuming Hermione, enchant the Lumos charm which enlightened the room enough for me to finally figure out who the other two were. As the light came into the room, I saw a ginger man standing next to Hermione with dirty torn clothes. It must have been Weasley. So then, the other one must have been...

"Harry?" Hermione called out for Potter as I saw her look into the broken mirror, "I can see you in this." 

I decided to stay hidden for the time being. These three must have been armed and definitely were aware of their surroundings. One wrong move and they could send me flying into the room or make me freeze. I unconsciously held my breath in order to prevent any of them from feeling a fourth presence in the room. My heart, however, was thudding so loud that it felt like even they could hear it. Fortunately, however, they didn't. 

I heard steps coming down from upstairs, which I assume, must have been Aberforth. And I was correct since the first thing he did was complain and mutter curses all over. 

"You bloody fools," Aberforth started his usual grumpiness, "What were you thinking coming here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is?" 

Harry suddenly turned around, "You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing in here."

"No shit, Merlin," I came out of behind the door which made the three point their wands at me, "The man has been saving your asses for the past semester." 

Harry, Weasley, and Hermione put their wands down to their sides seeing it was just their friendly neighborhood Y/N L/N. It was oddly pleasant to finally see someone who wouldn't try to kill me. 

"And I was wondering when you'd finally show from behind the door," Aberforth said to me eyeing me up and down, "Where in the bloody hell were you, L/N?" 

"Hold on," Harry chimed in, "Were you also the one who sent Dobby and Y/N?"

Aberforth took his gaze off me and looked at Harry with a tired face, "Where have you left him?"